FN SCAR Picture thread

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another potato photo, but I got a decent SCAR SD copy in. It's become a bit nose heavy with it, but no more than with the stock steel outer barrel on. Funnily enough, the PEQ15+ M3X setup actually adds little weight, the heaviest add ons are the Aimpoint Comp M4 and the SCAR SD can.

IMAG0376_zps3f451318.jpg

Edited by Shift
  • 2 weeks later...

DBoys SCAR-H

-FN/VLTOR stock w/ stock hinge

-VFC pistol grip and metal sling mount (the rear black plate)

-Promoted Pawn extended left side rail w/ QD mount

-Promoted Pawn front sight rail

-ACM MBUS sights

-Phantom ELCAN

-Magpul hand stop set

-Highspeed stickers

-Magpul PTS selectors

-Rebuilt innards, front wired to a PEQ box on the right side

-BE Meyers style flash hider

Edited by pkm200901

IMO, there's a serious lack of actually useful rail on most SCARs.  Judging by the fact the various RS and airsoft extensions were deemed desirable enough to be researched, produced, marketed and released there's a large amount of people who feel the same.

There's certainly more than enough for things like scopes, PEQs, BUIS, NODs, red dots, FTS magnifiers, sling points etc etc at 12 o/clock but the 3, 6 an 9 are way too cramped for my personal liking.  I'd certainly add a rail extension if it weren't for the fact I've got the short barrelled gun.

IMO, there's a serious lack of actually useful rail on most SCARs.  Judging by the fact the various RS and airsoft extensions were deemed desirable enough to be researched, produced, marketed and released there's a large amount of people who feel the same.

There's certainly more than enough for things like scopes, PEQs, BUIS, NODs, red dots, FTS magnifiers, sling points etc etc at 12 o/clock but the 3, 6 an 9 are way too cramped for my personal liking.  I'd certainly add a rail extension if it weren't for the fact I've got the short barrelled gun.

Perhaps You could go for Branham extension? (not sure if still available)