FN SCAR Picture thread

Does anyone else have problem with Dboys Scar-H fire fire selectors? Mine move unevenly so I have to use move both sides at the same time or I risk one staying half way between semi and auto.

Yup, I also have one and it's a pretty normal problem. I heard the vfc had the same issue.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is an absolute dearth of usable rail space on a Mk17 once you start tricking it out. That being said, the operational ones I've seen remain spartan as the recoil impulse destroys most equipment mounted to it (increased failure rate for lasers and optics, even Aimpoints). A rail extension helps alleviate that, but only slightly (shifting lights/lasers off the piston's path). In the case of the Promoted Pawn front sight rail it simply allows me to use a less *suitcasey* front sight.

Edited by pkm200901

Yup, I also have one and it's a pretty normal problem. I heard the vfc had the same issue.

I just got a VFC and swapped the selectors with the Magpul PTS SSG. It's definitely a worthwhile upgrade as the selectors move and click into each position much smoother than the stock selectors.

qSnp5RN.jpg

Edited by Extraordinaire
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...