LPAEG's and spring pistol

Wisey

Long shot that anyone wants these but I've got a few things I want rid off. All have boxes and 99% of the things that came with them.

DE G36c ~ £40

Nice black paint job including 3 mags, red dot etc.

Well P90 ~ £20

Two-tone, needs new battery, comes with 9v battery adapter, red dot, mock silencer etc.

Jekie M1911 ~ £10

Mock silencer, pressure switch laser, two mags, worth having just for the text on the box "Attack by surprise to increase weight air gun! " - interesting paint job...

Pics on request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The P90 has a standard large Tamyia connector. I don't think it will fit a standard mini batt without some modding, the battery is 6 AA cells stuck together, it's the yellow thing in this pic:

ER-D-90HSL.jpg

The FPS is quoted at 200, but I've never crono'd it...

• 1 month later...

May be interested in the P90 for a project -

Do you know which version it is ?

Does it have the plastic or metal gearbox ?

Will a standard mini batt be ok to run it or will it be 'too powerful' and overrun the motor ?

I'm not really interested in all the plastic toys with it (red dot, silencer etc) as the gun will be stripped - how much for just the gun posted ?

Do you still have the 1911 ?

Firstly to anyone whos interested - I've had a bit of cock up and realised I've left all the guns at my student house and I've come back for Christmas. I thought I'd packed them in the car, but apparently not! So I can't post them until I go back on the 2nd or 3rd of Jan, sorry!

I have only tried the P90 the stock battery (now dead, as mentioned) and used the adapter I made for 9V batteries for a quick laugh at the RoF increase, I've seen youtube videos of people hooking it up to 12 and 15 volt batteries and it held up with that! (at least for the short video, lol), the gearbox is plastic and it's the Well D90 (NOT the R9, hence the price). I'm guessing it's going to be around £6-7 postage. Got a pm of interest in this too, but you were first so you've got first call.

I do indeed still have the M1911, it is ex-two tone though! I've just read up and realised I've not mentioned this:

EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS EITHER EX-TWO TONE OR CURRENTLY TWO TONE.

I got them well before I was a skirmisher and have painted them since becoming one, so it's all good.

PICS OF EXACTLY WHAT I'M SELLING:

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j300/yz_rules/For%20Sale/

• 1 month later...

Archived