Airsoft-Show event where are you?

Bersy

Bought some Real AK mags off Airsoft-Show event but i haven't received them yet and Airsoft-Show event hasn't been on since the 2nd May! Anyone have a contact number for him? as I've sent multiple PM's and emails to him but no word back yet.

Cheers

The guys a known bad dealer in my neck of the woods, aka james1 .Used to have a shop called fullmoon armories ,now runs a surplus stall .Some do dealings without trouble ,but he has many unsatisfied customers .The Airsoft-Show event name came with the show he set up which never happened taking money for pre-booked tickets ,and stall holders .I got my money back for my ticket I'm sure many didn't though .Funny thing was after some investigation at the point of which he took my payment ,he full well knew the show wasn't going ahead. There was quite a thread or 2 about it. Wether hes genuine and useless, or a blatant scammer is a matter of opinion. But I would advise a fair ammount of caution when considering buying anything of james1/The Airsoft-Show event .If you paypal'ed him start a dispute, all you can do realy.

Great wish i'd known that before doing business with him, i got a bergan off him so i thought id be alright... can't really paypal dispute now as its been over the time period so im a bit f*cked now lol well i'll send him a email just on the chance he replys...

But for future ref is email address is "jamesthickett@hotmail.co.uk" and name is "James Thickett" for anyone else who may do business with him if he's under a different name now...

one guy got an instant reaction buy registering on the Lincolnshire airsoft club forum and starting a topic on the blackhawk rangers forum explaining the situation ,and saying the want to take up legal action against him. As he is meant to be there sponsor. Good luck :)

Keep me in the loop,

Like many others- we are still waiting for show fees to be refunded. A couple of hundred quid, got a brief email back in february stating please wait but come on its now June!

Trading standards here i come.

Small claims court to retrieve missing funds. But i will of course keep updated on forums. I will do everything to the letter of the law... so look out for the recorded delivery letter coming your way james...

• 1 month later...

Still no luck with this guy at all, he told me he is away with work and has no access to a computer.... then he said that he would sort this out that week but i heard nothing so i txted him again and then he said he would post the money to me the next day and still nothing.. i highly doubt i'll see anything from this guy as he hasn't contacted me back.. So beware and dont bother buying anything off this guy as its not worth the hassle to be honest

• 3 weeks later...

Archived