DE USP AEP - not feeding

Wisey

I'm sure there's been a discussion about this before, but I can't seem to find it.

I've got my friends DE USP and at first it's only firing a BB maybe one in 5 shots. I suspected the hop rubber was stopping the BB's from feeding into the chamber properly. So I took it apart, moved the hop rubber further up the barrel and put it back together. Now it's doing the strangest thing. I fire one shot and it dry fires, the next shot one BB drops on the floor in front of me and another shoots normally - from the same single shot.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Wisey

The problem you have now is probably due to the hop-up not stopping BBs from entering the barrel.

I had a similar problem to what you were originally describing and it turned out to be that my mag's were a little cloged up with dirt and the feed lips at the top of the mags weren't working properly.

If you take a look at the mags, the latch that holds the BBs in the mag is rather delicate.

Have a look at the (empty) mags and make sure the latch can move freely ald then fit a mag into the gun and check that the latch is being released so BBs can actually get up into the gun.

Thanks for the reply, but I got up this morning and tested it again, two mags on full auto and she's feeding flawlessly once again. I suspect it just needed the hop rubber moving into place AFTER I took it apart and reassembled it.

Thanks though smile.gif

Archived