'Heat' tactical vest

GuzziHero

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont let the mesh fool you. The edge strapping is the loadbearing, the mesh is the stretchy diamond style you see on Webtex vests.

I actually HATE tacvests because they are solid fabric, they dont let my skin breathe. This will.

i know, i have a fox outdoor vest that is half mesh, and it makes wearing much better, but i just don't like mesh visually is all.

Yep, I'll probably be using it at SWAT on the 20th. I like my shotguns but...I gotta wear this, amirite? :D

Lol sounds good say how it goes in the field!

I may need to change my avatar I keep seeing Evansy's and mistaking his post for just that first split second as my own.

Guzzi, how does that vest feel when wearing it over a t-shirt? Pm me if need be. I'm thinking of using this vest in a suprise attack style load out, wearing civilian clothing.

Edit:- Sorry meant to say "Guzzi, any chance you could try this vest on while wearing a t-shirt (The thinner the t-shirt the better) please? No pictures needed, just feed back if possible, thanks"

Guzzi, that actually looks really good dude. And more practical than some of your other outfits. :D

Certainly better than the priest...that bible on my wrist is a pain in the *albartroth* :D

Cheers :)

---

Just realised, the £70 was including a HK416 grip...which wasnt in the packet <_<

awesome.

love that movie - the website comment regarding the video had me in stitches.

then i saw the video and the chuckling stopped.

think i'll go watch the movie again :)

how about the truck raid at the start of the movie?

i've seen a HK group that had a similer setup inspired by the movie, a couple of years back.

Archived