leaving airsoft. soviet kit, AK mags, general stuff.

my_plague_666

after over a year long absence from the airsofting world it looks like my involvement in the hobby must come to a close. my interest has been dwindling for some time and the £1500 repair bill for a hit and run on my car isnt going to pay for itself :(

so here it is, all of my gear up for sale.

very battered khaki RD54 - probably seen a genuine war by the look of it, its missing a toggle and a seam has been crudely stitched up by my good self. tatty, but that adds to the authenticity IMO :P

£45 anyone?

P1030646.jpg

P1030645.jpg

M88 afghanka- size 50-4 (should fit up to around 6ft medium build), bought it about a year and a half ago brand new out of old soviet stocks. worn it twice

£60?

P1030649.jpg

winter afghanka- trowsers never been worn by myself, the jacket has been used a bit but is in great nick. cant find the sizing stamp right now, but i'm guessing its 50-4 again (as both fit me nicely)

£70?

P1030651.jpg

splav VDV colour telnyashka- was a size 54 but shrunk in the wash to roughly a 50. only worn twice

£8?

P1030650.jpg

3 cell chicom- good condition, albeit faded and a bit grubby (authenticity people!)

£5?

P1030634.jpg

soviet canteen + cover - £5

soviet afghanka kepi - £8

rubberised canvas belt with olive buckle - £5

khaki AK sling - £5

P1030648.jpg

RS mags converted with G&P internals: £20 each

1x izhmash plum

1x izhmash bakelite

2x east german bakes

6x MAG 140 round RPK midcaps, repainted. some look better than others, but all are a vast improvement over the standard finish- £6 each

P1030636.jpg

6x MAG 100 round plum midcaps. seen some heavy use but feed OK as far as i remember (have no AEG to test with) - £2 a piece

2x VFC midcaps (1 failed attempt at a bakelite effect) - £5 each

kings arms M4 speedloader- £5

chinese pistol speedloader- £2

P1030647.jpg

ESS thermal lens goggles. come with box, 2 reusable lens protectors. very good goggles - £10

P1030637.jpg

not pictured i also have a soviet tourniquet, nicely weathered and worn- £5 anyone?

PM me if you have any questions. i can ship internationally, but i'd need to get a quote to confirm postage amount. paypal preferred.

everything needs to go ASAP people! cheers

updateyness!

the following are SPF:

RD54

Sling

canteen

all RS mags

MAG plums

RPK mags

tourniquet

ESS goggles

kepi

chicom

thanks fellas, keep the offers coming :) if you could PM mew offers it would be appreciated as it's easier to work out who made the first offer that way.

cheers

edit: by the way, the M4 speedloader is marui, not KA

Archived