Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that rifle is cool. Now I am no expert on rifles or photo doctoring, but I think that there is a lefty version because in the 3rd picture down the bolt is to the left, whereas in the picture below it the the bolt is to the right.

It's only a matter of time until someone makes an airsoft version.

Wow that rifle is cool. Now I am no expert on rifles or photo doctoring, but I think that there is a lefty version because in the 3rd picture down the bolt is to the left, whereas in the picture below it the the bolt is to the right.

It's only a matter of time until someone makes an airsoft version.

Read everything before posting. The 5 posts above yours have gone through this already. :rolleyes:

Me and my friend are thinking about putting together a scout/sniper impression. I'm being the shooter. I was thinking about getting M40A3. But the problem is the scope. Is there any replicas available of the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 or Unertl 10X USMC scope as I haven't found any. Otherwise I'll be getting M3 replica.

Read everything before posting. The 5 posts above yours have gone through this already. :rolleyes:

I always have my own comment though lol.

MRK, what kind of M40A3 did you want to get? As far as I know, there are only aftermarket M40A3 parts to get for things like a Fortress VSR-10 stock.

Gentlemen, this is a really dumb reason to argue, This isn't a an M40A3 nor is it available in a left handed version, I checked the website last night. The magazine had purposely flip the picture to make it look badass. There is no way to replicate the XM-3 yet, its nothing like the M40A3.

Sure they are both based off the M700 but they are not the same rifle.

bwwwaaa!

excellent. thats why i love G&P

HOWEVER, i believe i will be staying with my para stock. i do really like it, and i like that it can retract all the way to the reciever. plus, i already have it

-Joe

That's a good point plus it looks better and the tube has no buffer function anyway.

Well, with the lack of recoil produced by an AEG, I guess G&P probably felt it wasn't needed :rolleyes:

oops forgot this in an Airsoft forum, you see that's what happens when you talk so much about themed airsoft.. :D

Btw, the new Marines' new scalable plate carrier:

Photo 1/2 (showing Gen James T Conway, Courtesy USMC):

6eb16ca8.jpg

Photo 2/2 (Courtesy USMC):

e837cc01.jpg

Archived