Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah KWP, that's 100 more than I have.

Anyway, I just won gear in a super easy contest. At least I will have a PASGT ehlmet to wear of mine doesn't come before Sunday, I also will get a replica SAPI, but IDK if I should keep it in the front or back. I only get one, so I think I will keep it in the front.

picture of my issued rig:

0905081009.jpg

everything on that rig is issued. note the standard coyote brown OTV, double mag pouch and top frag, dark CB IFAK, dump pouch, and camelbak (not seen) and greenish CB double double mag pouch and bottom frag

i know you cant really tell from the picture, but you definately can in person. everything on it is issued.

-Joe

Very nice joe, my haul just came in. My IFAK has Iraq dust on it and is darker than ny rig, but some krylon should fix that. But because of the dust on it I probably won't be spraying the IFAK. I will have pics up after the game on Sunday. I won a second PASGT in a contest so at least if mine doesn't come tomorrow I will have one.

Hunk, you're totally right buddy.

I was thinking about a gunner loadout, who have to get lengthen pretty often and who get their IFAKs in their backs, don't know why ... I'm tired because of my job.

My mistake, guys.

Anyway, really great OTV. Rare to see one right now ...

Greets,

Trzewinski.

Guys, you gotta help me on this one...

Has anyone of you ever seen PACA (Khaki) & Plate carrier on woodland MARPAT? If not, what would be realistic for a USMC loadout (woodland) besides an OTV (dislike looks) and CIRAS?

And yes, I have read this topic... Thanks!

i know what you mean.

ebay cancelled my sling because it was a "assault weapon accessory

:o

stupid.

squeezee: if you spray your pouch, ill slap you through the computer.

-Joe

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was thinking about it for about 3 seconds then tossed the thought over the cliff. It was my first thought when I put it on the vest, then i decided to be a man and just wait to get covered in mud so everything matches lol.

that is quite an interesting picture you posted... maybe one of the new flaks without the cummermund?

squeezee: refer to my picture above... 3 different shades of CB, all issued. you are not a prom queen, and arent walking down the runway. nobody cares if you have slightly mismatching CB shades.

-Joe

Thanks alot,

I guess you can't get a hold of those yet (without spending millions) - Would anyone blame me if I'd take the Eagle PC for a MEU loadout, or do you have any other suggestions? (Spartans II a bit out of my budget)

For anyone looking to pick one up E-Bay is closing all auctions with IBAs. They told me it was only USGI ones but they are also closing them for ones that look like USGI ones. I had a heck of a time moving mine there.

:yikes: :yikes:

I want to buy an IBA after finished my FR setup RRV based but if they will close all auctions... :headbutt:

Do you think that it is only for few times or it will be definitively?

Archived