Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calico-

Man those are both nice loadouts...especially the Greenside, well minus the AK47. If you had an M16A4 it would be amazing. I will be rotating home soon, once I get home I am going to have pics of the USMC loadout I have built while out here in the desert. I will be doing a Modern desert look. I will hopefully be doing a detailed USMC loadout list from personal expereince out here. And if possible will have pics to represent the specific loadouts...hopefully.

Whats the difference between spartan 1 and spartan 2

NVM, it was answered on a previous page

Can you get it in another color besides the CB, like Ranger Green or Olive Drab

Doesnt make sense why the gen 2 should cost more, it lacks the groin neck protectors, and lacks the releasability which should make the design more simple. Would be a cool vest to have but i wonder if the heat will kill me in it, and the lack of a green shade it seems, silly middle east warfare making cb the color of choice

Calico's woodland kit looks great, that face camo adds to the rough n wild devildog appearance.

Night-Fighter's kit is also cool but have never seen a grunt with a Crane stock.

Yeah the only way of getting around that would be to use a PEQ box, front ended battery, but I just dont like the unbalanced feel so I have to use a crane stock.

I guess we forget this is airsoft, and our AEGs do need to work!

Archived