Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

ok, let me know on that team thing.

Yah, I'm definetly down to join the team. I got a couple of buddies stationed up at Pendleton who would be interested as well. I'm registered as The Gunfighter over on AZ Airsoft.

BTW... you have the same exact M16 as me :P

I also have the same SAW as you. :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yah, I'm definetly down to join the team. I got a couple of buddies stationed up at Pendleton who would be interested as well. I'm registered as The Gunfighter over on AZ Airsoft.

I also have the same SAW as you. :P

Lol Joe has a Stalker :P

Saturday is a game with the new M4... We'll see how she does! I cant wait. I'm excited to play again with a carbine instead of a full rifle. It's no colt M4 but I'll take my ICS over any other brand anyways. Nothing beats hot swapping the GB! I also got it all of the armory numbers marked on, although they are not true armory numbers, W11 on all removable pars, not visable on the mags but it's on the top of them. Gotta keep my stuff well marked! Getting my foregrip tomorrow as well as a bunch of batteries for the PEQ box. No teaser pics atm :D

This is exciting, it's like i havent played in a couple of months... ohh wait.

Lol Joe has a Stalker :P

Shhh.... He'll hear you.... :D

Here is my 2003 OIF loadout. I know somethings are wrong like the chin strap and the carry handle, but this isn't my primary loadout so I didn't want to spend much money on it. I had most of the stuff already (cheap woodland IBA, DCU helmet cover, etc), so when I saw a real MOPP suit on ebay for $20 shipped I decided to build this kit. The gas mask I managed to find on ar15.com for $50 and the protective gloves were $5 on ebay. The MOPP suit is obviously too hot for regular games, but it's perfect for games in the rain or snow as it's waterproof.

DSC_0182.jpgDSC_0188.jpg

WOW! spartan, you have by far, the best kits here. period. the M16A4 and chinstrap are infact acceptable for the time, they were just rare... very.

awesome stuff man. ill let you know when i plan on having the first team meeting, probably next wknd, or the next. if everyone is ok for it, maybe even this weekend! i have tomorrow and monday off

-Joe

I got sick an tired of the gas prices so I sold my truck and got a crotch rocket. I had a bunch of cash laying around after the sale, so I decided to indulge myself. :) Trading in my pickup was the best decision I ever made. I save over $200 a month on gas, and have a bunch of cool toys now. :D

I only carry three grenades, along with three nerf howlers in the IFAK. I don't really like using shower shells. I use the grenade launcher for OP's like Lionclaws where area kills are used.

And yes it's the G&P A4.

nice. i was going to get a harley... im looking at a 72 gran torino now though

anyway, im a fan of howers myself. i HATE reloading them, but other than that, i love them.

i carry 6 120 rounders. no nerfs. i used to carry some foam balls instead, maybe i will again someday...

-Joe

EDIT: for those looking:

http://cgi.ebay.com/USMC-MARINE-KELVAR-PAS...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/USMC-LIGHTWEIGHT-HELME...1QQcmdZViewItem

-Joe

Marine Grenadier:

Desert MCCUU

Belleville 550 ST Boots

PASGT w/ LWH Kit

Fleece Beanie

ALTA Knee Pads

Blackhawk Riggers Belt

Pantac Roll Up Dump Pouch

Hatch Nomex Flight Gloves

ESS ICE 2.4 Sunglasses

SDS IBA

SDS Groin protector

Pointblank Throat and Neck Protectors

AITES IFAK Pouch

AITES 40mm x3 Pouch

3x AITES M4 Double Mag Pouch

C-A-T

CRK M16 Knife

Tactical Sharpie :P

Replica M18 Smoke Grenade

G&P M16A4

G&P M203

KAC M203 Leaf Sight

VFC PEQ-2 (soon to be G&P)

Eotech 552 (soon to be RCO)

Matech BUIS

Specter 3-Point Sling

2003 OIF Grunt:

MOPP/JLIST Suit

MOPP Gloves

PASGT w/ PVS-14

M40 Gas Mask w/ Pouch

Hatch Nomex Flight Gloves

ALICE Belt

Collapsible Canteen w/ Pouch

Woodland IBA

Woodland M4 Double Mag Pouch

Woodland Grenade Pouch

CRK M16 Knife

Replica M18 Smoke Grenade

G&P M16A4

G&P M203

G&P M203 Upper Handguard

Here's my Marine grenadier set up. I'm still waiting on my RCO and my G&P PEQ-2 to show up and I need larger IBA, but for the most part it's finished. I should have pics of my 2003 OIF rig up soon as well. Constructive criticism is welcome.

Amazing Kit Spartan , congrats!!!

Maybe an ACOG instead of the Eotech how it will be?

It's the M16-13LE. But I was looking to replace it with either the M16-13SFG or the M16-13DSFG.

On a side note, I assume most of you don't carry actual IFAKs when you airsoft, so what do you carry in the IFAK pouch? I usually have a few nerf howlers for my 203 and 3-4 MAG midcaps just in case. What about you guys?

well, i do have a small first aid pouch, inside my IFAK, just in case.

otherwise, i have my dead rag (red) wound rag (white) nomex gloves, anti fog, and sometimes other stuff.

just got my new knife in the mail (along with the acog from you, spartan):

0829081159.jpg

this knife is fantastic.

-Joe

I acutally carry a kit w/x2 screw driver (flat & philips), spare battery, allen keys, electric tape, and a few other accessories for In-Field small repairs if need be, saftey area is a far *fruitcage*in' walk. I keep it all in a 3color desert OP Iraqi Freedom USO care kit (its a little bag dealo with zipper) it works perfect and fits nice in the IFAK.

Hmm... That's a good idea. I should put a repair kit together for myself. I love my IFAK pouch. It's in position that I can easily reach in and grab things, which is a big contrast to the utility pouch on the back of my CIRAS. I needed a second person anytime I wanted to grab something out of it.

well, i do have a small first aid pouch, inside my IFAK, just in case.

otherwise, i have my dead rag (red) wound rag (white) nomex gloves, anti fog, and sometimes other stuff.

just got my new knife in the mail (along with the acog from you, spartan):

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/ma.../0829081159.jpg

this knife is fantastic.

-Joe

That is an awesome knife. After seeing that, I think I might go ahead and get the M16-14 instead of the 13.

What kind of items do you have in the first aid kit?

I keep some first aid supplies in there. Not the actual IFAK contents, but just some store-bought stuff I could use in case someone has an accident. We don't always play in the safest of environments.

Broken glass, cliff faces, sharp rocks, you name it, accidents can happen.

antiseptic, band aids, gauze, stuff like that

of course i have the actual IFAK stuff too, but im not gonna carry all that for airsoft

as far as the knife, it just depends what you want more. the -14 series is larger, and doesnt fit in MOLLE loops as easily... the 13 is much slimmer.

i like big knives. so i like the 14. but if you are more of a small knife kind of guy, go with the 13

-Joe

I liked the smaller 13 because it fit in the MOLLE loops as you said, but the Tanto blade with those serrations just looks too cool. It will spend most of it's time in my pocket at work or when I'm out an about and I can use the clip to attach it to the MOLLE, so the size isn't big a deal.

Archived