Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you making a SAM kit? please do, so i dont have to!

-Joe

I am, West Coast SAM-R though. I can't justify any magnification over 4x for airsoft. I plan to just use a Gripod because a Harris isn't really in the cards right now.

EDIT: Hopefully by early next week I will have more gear for the OTV. Pics will come then.

EDIT MK2: Damn, that was a nice truck too.

i just got a 1 point sling. honestly, i like the 3 pointer a tad more (feels more secure, as my rifle is havy as hell) but i wanted something with a fastex buckle attatchment. i like being able to quickly unclip the rifle without having to remove the sling from my body.

if they only made one with fastex clips on either end...

hawk: you can try that new T-Pod grip... looks cool.

-Joe

nothing in airsoft is worth $1500... unless it is for a real rifle, PASS. thats why i use G&P acogs.

i think my spartan II is the most expensive piece of gear i own (aside from my LWH, but i didnt pay much for that at all :D) and i got it because it is just THAT cool, and there is no other option...

i would LOVE a MARS replica though for my SAW...

-Joe

EDIT MK2: Damn, that was a nice truck too.

I can imagine that phone call to Ford Road Side Service

-This is Ford Road Side Service, how may we help you?

-Yeah my truck just got hit by an IED

-Did you call the police to fill out an accident report?

-Lady I dont think you heard me, we just got hit with an IED!

-You are going to have to fill out paper work for the warranty and anything for insurance!

-Lady, your hopeless.

-Thank you have a nice day!

*Click*

Yeah.... :unsure:

Gameday... woo

I don't know if they were PMC's or something else, I know they were british had huge beards and did alot of night missions. They had about 5 of those pick-ups and 2 suburban's with turrets on the top. They also have about 4 inches of bullet proof glass, and the doors weight a ton, they have armor underneath the panel. So it isn't your average, F350, but back on topic.

Archived