Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awe, I remember that good ole range over by horno. Faint what unit are you with you son of a beach assault man.

2nd Btn, 2d Marines, Golf Company, Camp Lejeune.

Iv been out since January 07, I am waiting for Medical Clearance to go back in December. I think I am gonna try to get into 5811 or 5812 when I finish my BS in Criminal Sciences.

you are going back in?

wow, must really love it. my pog self is humbled by you grunts

:D

-Joe

Yea I am working really hard to. I got a long road still though.

yes I did, I miss the corps I shoulda stayed.

God why would you go back in! There is no fun in Iraq anymore, there is really nothing to kill or shoot at. But I would say that 5812 would get better hook up over seas.

Na it was all about Shapecharges and breaching that got me all excited, plus I miss the awesome dress uniforms. And the tail!!! hehe.

I was reading up on 5812 and it sounds fun!

SICK EM TURBO!!!

good question!

i dont like wearing goggles. so i use the ICE NAROs whenever i can. but for when i am forced to use goggles, ive got them ready.

in addition, having 2 goggles prevents me being unable to fight due to fog; i just switch eye pro, and continue.

-Joe

Bolle t-800 = no fog

Arena Flakjack = No fog

My Arena's fog something fierce when used with my helmet with the new suspension style. On my older helmet not so much. I love my flakjaks but I will only wear them if I'm required to have full seal Eye Pro as shooting glasses make a damn near perfect seal with my face (I have a bit of a wide face, have to to fit all of that airsoft knowledge in my brain ^_^)

Sad day gents, the guy who was supposed to be taking pictures yesterday forgot his camera and the other who was going to be videoing was a no show. So no pics. Maybe when I get moved in to the new place I'll take some pictures!

yes, it does, but i still find a way to fog stuff up

i think i sweat s much because i wear far toi much gear :D

im working on a lightweight 90's USMC loadout in all woodland. LBV (not sure if i want MOLLE or ALICE yet), boonie, M4/M203

-Joe

EDIT: http://military-mall.com/army-surplus-stor...s-goggles2.aspx

for squeezee

With the Arena's, you can full those sand vents out if need be, but with or without them they didn't fog on my at all (Aside from when I put them on top of my balaclava'd head, fogged then)

You'd think the military would stop making all kinds of fancy **** and fix the basic problems, like fogging goggles.

More pictures of Marines with the XM-3 Rifle System

lol005.jpg

lol006.jpg

lol007-1.jpg

lol008.jpg

lol010.jpg

lol009.jpg

These Pictures were taken from a magazine called Combat Tactics, presented by Gun's & Ammo, Sorry I took these from my phone and they look chitty :(

Archived