no-one seems to have realised that bulle exsists, its cheap but well worth it. they say they are aimed at military but the price makes it perfect for airsoft. i bought a 6 M16 mag rig with MOLLE and 2 admin pouches for £25 so give it a look.

PS. i am in no way endorced by flectarn.co.uk but they make some great stuff :)biggrin.gif

post-68338-12761098110839_thumb.png

Second on that - For the money, bulle stuff is fantastic. As for Flecktarn themselves, they're bloody amazing. Best customer service of any retailer i've ever used, bar absolutely none. A picture of your stuff before they send it e-mailed to you within a few hours of ordering? Not to mention infallible communications, a nice and simple website and everything you could ask for from a distance seller. Flecktarn, i love you in a way.

Second on that - For the money, bulle stuff is fantastic. As for Flecktarn themselves, they're bloody amazing. Best customer service of any retailer i've ever used, bar absolutely none. A picture of your stuff before they send it e-mailed to you within a few hours of ordering? Not to mention infallible communications, a nice and simple website and everything you could ask for from a distance seller. Flecktarn, i love you in a way.

QFT! Wish I found them and their price range before I spent too much money on Ebaybanned, now theres no excuses to buy great gear at cheap prices :)

I think the only thing they need to improve on is their clothing range, as the repro camo they sell tend to fade very quickly. But i do swaer by their gear though, I could not do without my MLE harness these days. No doubt the best piece of kit i own.

no-one seems to have realised that bulle exsists, its cheap but well worth it. they say they are aimed at military but the price makes it perfect for airsoft. i bought a 6 M16 mag rig with MOLLE and 2 admin pouches for £25 so give it a look.

PS. i am in no way endorced by flectarn.co.uk but they make some great stuff smile.gifbiggrin.gif

More details as i didn't really write any...

bought at

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmb9nx.html for £25 pounds I was not exspecting all that much, i was plesently supprised by an email containing a photo of my order ready to be shipped not 2 hours later and was VERY supprised with the quality of the item. the BULLE MOLLE lightweight chest rig is made of thick material, will fit anyone from stick (myself) to the more burley and larger airsofter, this is acheived by thick straps and strong clips, which join to an area of material on the back just perfect for attaching a small water bladder, knive-gamer style biggrin.gif or random pouches via molle.

the material is thick there is a zipper pocket closest to you which is LARGE, not in girth but like you could fit 40 maybe 60 sheets of A4 paper in there unfolded, the pocket goes from one side right the way round to the other ohmy.gif i know loads of paper space Zzz.gif

fits 6 M4/M16 mags in the elasticated mag spaces, no loosing mags...

the whole thing is covered in molle all over, up the shoulder straps, back, side pockets which is handy.

the website addvertises it for a very light troop rig, in other words allmost perfect for airsoft especialy if your running hi-caps.

the two side pockets are mysteriously exsactly the right size for a bottle of BB's and do not encumber arm movement,

availible in olive drab and coyote brown, check the website for loads of photos and more details.

on a user note, i have both the bulle rig and the generic everyones got one viper 12 mags (more like 6) dpm or black or varyous others and i will say the bulle easly wins hands down, no dodgey sowing, dimentions all correct, fits all. the viper is ok but i would never wear it over my bulle, the viper just quietly says to you, "im not that great, i might give up in a second, i was designed as a cheap airsoft rig" whereas the bulle shouts BAAAAANNZZEEEIIIIII all day tongue.gif

get um while you can.

I bought a whole bunch of gear from Flecktarn when I first started skirmishing and mostly it's really good quality.

I used their version of the CIRAS for about 2 years, I used it nearly every skirmish and I dragged it through FIBUA games and through mud and it held up really well.

I'm not a big fan of their mag pouches though or their clothing. I bought their desert tiger stripe BDU's and they are so thin and the print has faded really badly.

It's a shame because their vests are really well built, mostly copies of Real Steel vests with a couple of add ons, and most of their pouches are well made, but their uniforms are really poorly made.

But for the relatively cheap price they are a very good alternative to alot of the EB and chinese knock offs.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

They have cordura tags on them but I'm no material expert so I can't say for sure. I have had the rig for over a year (I got it secondhand) although the pouches have changed with various guns and I don't think I have come across a single pulled, split or stretched stitch todate. I play mainly CQB so it get rubbed and scrapped against walls on a regular basis and again no tears or any real wear worth mentioning. The buckles on mine are very sturdy but I have never seen one of the new ones in the flesh to compare it too. I think my only gripe with it would be there is too much adjustment I'm not a small person (width wise anyway)and there is tons of trailing spraps at the back that need to be secured.