USP Picture Thread

Problems with the silencer... no not really. Apart from the fact that the shots arc quite severly downwards after about 25 feet, that's probably the only thing that might put you off. However I use it purely for CQB so it doesn't bother me. The silencer gives it a bit more oomph! if you know what I mean :P It's a G&G SS-100 Short Silencer by the way.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnie,

Loving that USP. Especially the slide. The comp is kinda so so but still nice. Was it a limited edition run or something of that nature? I'm not real familiar with TK stuff asides from that fact that some of it is high end custom limited quantity stuff.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Dont know too much about the USP. Must be over 10 years old I think. When I decided to buy one it took a while. THis was the most upgraded one I`ve seen. When I saw this I thought...I GOT to get me it. Its just over the top really... 8)

I agree the comp isnt really required as the slides so good.

lol psygen, did you happen to pick that one up after you commented on my lovely creation in the artistic airsoft thread? :P ( i think thats what thread it was not sure)

i've got the same setup, albiet small personal settings like hogue hand-alls, some polished internals for smoother operation etc. i love the SS100s they're perfect for USP. the only thing is my trajectory is horrid on each shot. it's as if the entire deal (G&G outer + silencer)is too heavy to let the slide flow freely..

FYI: if you slap a thin (im talkin thin!) black O-ring between the adaptor and the silencer in the front, you can adjust the lettering position to where you want it. i did this on mine and it works great if you are kinda obsessive compulsive with airsoft like me :P

i need new pics..

• 10 months later...

KSC USP .45 full size with TW metal slide and barrel. Swapped it two months ago for a MARSOC, but I've bought it back and should be safely back in my hands in the next day or two :D I will definitely be looking at upgrading the slide and barrel to an SD metal set in the future.

11cg7.jpg

62nu4.jpg

Figured I may as well stick these in here.

Cheapo but surprisingly effective UHC USP NBB. Foil method applied to slide as well as trigger and hammer polishing and other bits and bobs + homemade silencer.

usp_silenced_2_web.jpg

usp_silenced_web.jpg

usp_silenced_1_web.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

KSC USP .45 full size with TW metal slide and barrel. Swapped it two months ago for a MARSOC, but I've bought it back and should be safely back in my hands in the next day or two :D I will definitely be looking at upgrading the slide and barrel to an SD metal set in the future.

You mean something like this?

Airsoft409.jpg

Airsoft396.jpg

Airsoft402.jpg

Airsoft400.jpg

Shooters Design Tactical Metal slide and Barrel set installed :P

Very nice. I'm actually thinking about a threaded barrel when I get a new slide - does it exclusively come with the Tactical slide, or can it be sold with a regular USP slide?
Very nice. I'm actually thinking about a threaded barrel when I get a new slide - does it exclusively come with the Tactical slide, or can it be sold with a regular USP slide?

If you buy the regular shooters design USP45 metal slide set you will have to buy the threaded barrel seperately

since you guy are all so USP made at the moe, would anyone be willing to take pictures of the Tactical hard sights from the USP - T? reason is i am make a ghost recon advanced war fighter weapons modd and need some very high resolution images to model with. have a look at the slide i have done so far.

also my baby's below

post-2931-1158790881_thumb.jpg

post-2931-1158790908_thumb.jpg

post-2931-1158790920_thumb.jpg

Edited by bellyisking

Thank you kindly, wearing in took a fair amount of shoving the slide back a forth, but was worth it ^_^

The m3 mount was from WGC here,

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-UMUSP_srch_USP

I think Wolf do these too.

Considering ordering this one for a bit of a change, as the Koba one is bit thick for my taste perhaps :P

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...AIL-01_srch_USP