USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you guy are all so USP made at the moe, would anyone be willing to take pictures of the Tactical hard sights from the USP - T? reason is i am make a ghost recon advanced war fighter weapons modd and need some very high resolution images to model with. have a look at the slide i have done so far.

also my baby's below

IMG_0450.JPG

Could take some moar when i can be bothered

USP size

Length Wise

Glock 17,18 are pretty much the length of USP

Glock 19 is the length of the Compact

Cut an inch off the front end of a 1911 and its USP length

Unless its the USP Socom, which is roughly Desert Eagle size

Likewise the USPc is Glock 19 length

The biggest thing that i get from people who are used to 1911's is the width of the USP, much more than a 1911, which makes it feel like you are carrying a bigger pistol.

I only asked because Impactguns.com sell real-steel M3 mounts but they're out of stock, and it'd be significantly cheaper if I ordered from WGC. Does it just fit the M3 or can any RIS-capable product be used on it?

Erm, yeah real steel gun parts are probably going to cost loads :P

If you imagine what the rail on a standard Glock looks like mate, there's one notch only.. You can probably put a laser on, a grenade launcher might not work.. ;)

Lovely Shooters Design slides on show here guys, would have gone for one had I not heard the horror stories of getting the barrels to fit on them!

Anyone know where I can get a USP "Match" front end? Like this one,

http://www.hkpro.com/uspmatch.htm

I think some springers could fit, I tried a CYMA P8 one to no avail! That or the real thing :P

(Yeah, looking to re-create Gordon's USP from Half-Life 2 ^_^)

Yes the mk23 is the designation give by SOCOM, but the gun is essentially a USP lengthend with a match grade barrel, and the ability to carry the 12+1 .45 rounds. I guess you could say its not because the safety and decocker are seperate but as far as i care it is.

Ubar, did you or someone else review that Tactical, if its good i might consider it over another mk23

Edited by Azulsky

As for the "tomb raider" compensator why not grab one off of the UHC NBB or springer?

Obviously it will be plastic of dubious quality compared to most GBB parts but there you are.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
What type of problems Classicx??? The only problem I've come across is that bbs sometimes get jammed, but you can fix that by taking out the mag and letting the bbs fall out

The gun cycles fine, its just that when it shoots the bbs stay in the barrel until there are like 5 in there, and then they all fly out like a shotgun. I use AE bbs.

As for the "tomb raider" compensator why not grab one off of the UHC NBB or springer?

Obviously it will be plastic of dubious quality compared to most GBB parts but there you are.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Do you (or anyone else) know which springers I can butcher the muzzle weight from for a KSC USP full size?

I've already tried a CYMA P8, where the weight was far to small to fit >_<

Also, where might I be able to buy one of these? Bearing in mind I live in the UK ^_^

Edited by Wai Hoong Chan
The gun cycles fine, its just that when it shoots the bbs stay in the barrel until there are like 5 in there, and then they all fly out like a shotgun. I use AE bbs.

Maybe your Rocket Valve has gone? I'm not entirly sure how to dismantle past taking the blowback unit out of the gun though :P

When mine had the stock plastic slide on, it would double feed, but nothing on the scale of 5 BBs!!!??

Are you using green gas? I found that this gun doesn't perform very well unless you are.

Assuming that your barrel is clean? That's all ideas I can think of right now!

Sounds like your hopup rubber is going too much, take it down a notch

whether hop up is 100% or 0%, it happens, I'm baffled. And I just got a new hop up rubber a few months ago. When I shoot it, it looks likes everything is fine (cycles fine), except then I realize that bbs aren't coming out of my gun. Then I point the gun down and all the bbs fall out from the barrel.

whether hop up is 100% or 0%, it happens, I'm baffled. And I just got a new hop up rubber a few months ago. When I shoot it, it looks likes everything is fine (cycles fine), except then I realize that bbs aren't coming out of my gun. Then I point the gun down and all the bbs fall out from the barrel.

I had a problem similar to this myself not long ago. I found that I had to lube the ###### out of the nozzle. You know the part that slides in and out? If you spray or drop some silicone down where the gas enters in the blowback mechanism, and then just move the nozzle with your finger for a bit to make sure it's moving back and forth with no resistance, it may fix your problem.

I could see that because the nozzle wasn't sliding freely enough, it would actually push the BB down almost right out of the hop-up, and wouldn't move back in the blowback assembly, which exposes the vents where the gas from the mag would get directed down the nozzle to propel the BB out. If you push the very end of the nozzle with your finger, while looking down into the blowback assembly were the mag meets up with it, you'll see what I mean about the vents becoming exposed.

That nozzle should slide back with zero resistance. If you feel anything, it could cause the problem you're describing. I can possibly take some pics if you can't figure out what I'm talking about.