USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6ft4, I'm too interested in getting a match weight, to finish my HL2 white slided USP ^_^

Could you let me know a rough number for the price of the .45 cal version?

Cheers!

Hmm... ditto.

I'm actually suprised I haven't posted in here yet. I guess I'll have to take some more photos next time I get access to my gear.

• 2 weeks later...
I had a problem similar to this myself not long ago. I found that I had to lube the ###### out of the nozzle. You know the part that slides in and out? If you spray or drop some silicone down where the gas enters in the blowback mechanism, and then just move the nozzle with your finger for a bit to make sure it's moving back and forth with no resistance, it may fix your problem.

I could see that because the nozzle wasn't sliding freely enough, it would actually push the BB down almost right out of the hop-up, and wouldn't move back in the blowback assembly, which exposes the vents where the gas from the mag would get directed down the nozzle to propel the BB out. If you push the very end of the nozzle with your finger, while looking down into the blowback assembly were the mag meets up with it, you'll see what I mean about the vents becoming exposed.

That nozzle should slide back with zero resistance. If you feel anything, it could cause the problem you're describing. I can possibly take some pics if you can't figure out what I'm talking about.

Hey thanks man, I'm having the exact same problem with my TK USP. I'll give that a go when I get it back from the shop. :D

I purchased a real steel USP, I get it thursday. I can take side by side pictures of the real thing next to my KSC version, small differences but they look pretty identical. In the meantime, ignore my finger on the trigger of my KSC version, old picture when it first came out :-P

usp1.jpg

Edited by PILMAN