USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pilman, IIRC the US weapons ban(don't really know how it's called) ended in 2004, so you really don't have to say preban magazine, but correct me if i'm wrong.

-Pedro Salas.

I believe it did end in most states. In Commufornia we are still limited to ten rounds. Even on the M1919 machine gun at my local store. Ten round belts... and the thing is semi-auto. Still really fun to pull back the charging handle. ;)

very very nice , i love it haha.

too bad i might end up selling it :(

EDIT: hey i found some here.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...C001BK_srch_usp

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...S388PB_srch_usp

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-S388B_srch_usp

and if its for the USPC this is all i could find.

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/trade/productview/1879

Edited by biohazardx
Pillman, I was under the impression airsoft was illegal in Israel, is this not the case?

I'm duel citizenship, I keep my airsoft items in the US. Airsoft is not illegal in Israel however it is illegal to manufacture or possess airsoft guns in Israel. There are plenty of places in Tel Aviv and Ashdod that rent tokyo marui and classic army guns.

Hows the PRIME metal slide/barrel kit?

I used to have a USP, and I bought a SD kit for it, however, "the pin that holds the inner barrel in doesnt fit in the metal outer as the hole hasnt been machined accurately at all."

it is very loose and isn't a good fit.

I was wondering if the PRIME kit is good.

I believe it did end in most states. In Commufornia we are still limited to ten rounds. Even on the M1919 machine gun at my local store. Ten round belts... and the thing is semi-auto. Still really fun to pull back the charging handle. ;)

In 1994 after the North Hollywood Shootout at the bank every state adopted the instatement (if thats a word) of the "weapons ban", but not every state adopted the ten year lifespan of it. New York and California were the only two that didnt i believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup ^_^ Thats the only reason I got a USP Compact. I fell in love with it watching 24. <Remembers back to doing Season 2 marathon> :D

Also folks I do apologise for not getting enough pics of my USPc up. :( Kinda have to get my dads camera for that. I've got the Shooters Design slide and KM precision barrel in it too :( It's sexy.. But for now, here's a pic I took ages ago of the stock gun.

DSCF0413.jpg

Yeah the resolution sucks...

Anyway, in other news, I'm getting a custom USP .45 from WGC Shop. Just gotta send them the money and they'll start building it ^_^

Hauk

Excuse the cat hair, lay anything down here 2 minutes and the little ###### are on it likes flies to *beep* :)

uspx2.jpg

Both with G&P metal slides, cheap and cheerful and fun, i am waiting for UNCo to pull their fingers out and ship me a G&G threaded barrel and HK silencer for the USPc, which should top it off nicely :)

USP .45 (metal replica)

Hogue grip *tactical advantage

Insight UTL M2 *tactical advantage

Safariland USP .45 w/light 6004 (black) with SL mag pouch (tri)

*base coat - earth brown, net effect with khaki, OD light spray and khaki light spray. And a trip to UCAP to mess it up ;)

Decided against the pressure switch as the lamp operates so well on its own.

enjoy the pics:

Image1

oxoUSPdoor1.jpg

Image2

oxoUSPdoor2.jpg

Image3

oxoUSP.jpg

Image4

oxo60041.jpg

Image5

oxo60042.jpg