USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is a pic thread, but I suppose it will get the attention of the right people :)

I have a KSC USP .45 Standard, and I'm having hop problems.No matter how many times I adjust it , it doesn't want to stay set.

I'll link you to my post in the tech section for more info

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=112228

Any Ideas, or am I out of luck?

cheers

Hayabusa

Where can I get a USP repaired in the states? AEX won't do it for me and I am having trouble doing it myself. Here are my problems, the band holding in the ball bearing in the hop up ripped and I need to find something to replace it. The inner barrel and outer barrel are giving me problems also fitting them, and I am having trouble with the blow back mechanism while running propane. I have a metal slide, upgraded springs and I am guessing I need to get some high flow valves to get it to run perfectly on propane right?

Can anyone post a pic of a USP Compact with a silver slide?

I can't make up my mind wether to get a silver or black metal top slide. The silver ones I have seen on Unco etc.. seem to look like they have been sprayed silver rather than a polished metal look, Although the G&G silver top looks polished?

Any help on this matter?

Ta.

Can anyone post a pic of a USP Compact with a silver slide?

I can't make up my mind wether to get a silver or black metal top slide. The silver ones I have seen on Unco etc.. seem to look like they have been sprayed silver rather than a polished metal look, Although the G&G silver top looks polished?

Any help on this matter?

Ta.

go to the Silenced Gun pic thread. some guy has 2 usp, both with silver slide.