USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your talking USPc then it will fit perfectly but a small modification might be needed to two inner corners of the slide. Two, small 45 degree chamfers on either side of the slide to avoid a slight catch on the mag feed lips.

USPcslide.jpg

Edited by Tommygunn
Wow the S&W .40 slide is awesome. If I actually used my USPc's I would look into one.

How do you like the fit/feel of it?

@azngoonie313: You have made me pledge to get a threaded barrel for a USPc yet again. Looks slick.

The fit and finish of Zeke slide is pretty good, I've never seen the SD USPc slide so I can't say for sure, but the workmanship is at least as good if not better than the Hi-Capa SD slide...Trades are deep and clear to see. The color seems to be blacker than the grey-ish color the USPs are often seen in....Only problem is the serial number of the Zeke slide, its different than the stock/SD slide and the included new serial number plate does not fit nicely....

Apparently it is very expensive(the Zeke set), but I got it used from someone else and the price doesn't seem that bad compare to tracking down a USPc in Canada and doing the FMU on it....

that's a nice looking compact :) I like the silencer on it, that's the one I originally wanted for my .45 . As always, great quality photos :D

Wow the S&W .40 slide is awesome. If I actually used my USPc's I would look into one.

How do you like the fit/feel of it?

@azngoonie313: You have made me pledge to get a threaded barrel for a USPc yet again. Looks slick.

haha ya thank you all,

i actually had to shrink the pic quite a bit cuz i wanted it to be smaller on the forums.

ya i love the threaded barrel, i think short silencers really make the gun complete.