USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could probably sell these it you could get them to hold gas for over 100 rounds.

There would be nothing cooler than a full-auto GBB with 100+ rounds to burn.

Also, since this is a picture thread here's a size comparison shot that I took of my Mk23 and KSC USPc.

mk23vuspclp6.jpg

oh wow, Mk23s are big f-kers aren't they....

They are. I had seen pictures before I bought mine but it was still a surprise. I'm used to a a big Hi-Capa too.

mk23v1oa5.jpg

With the suppressor it's crazy. It's proportions look right but when you look at it next to something else...

mk23socomv51qy2.jpg

I was actually planning to hunt down an MP5 to take some comparison pictures. I have no doubt that it will be impressive.

It is impressively silent. Far more than any GBB could ever be.

Im pretty sure its about as long as a PDW with the stock extended. Man i regret selling mine so much, one of these days ima get another

That's what really annoys me about Mk23 users; it's not how big the gun is, it's how you use it ;)

Of course, it never hurts to have the biggest gun in the lot... Nice Mk23 friend! It's in better shape than mine; I just bought a used Mk23 off a friend of mine, shoots decent but all the trades were scratched off from when he got it imported. No biggy, but annoying none the less. That and the TM plastic being shinier than Phil Collins' bald head... still the TM Mk23's are real hand cannons.

I was thinking about getting one of those belt holsters for my uspc, but wondered what coverage it gives to the top of the slide. I want one that is fairly open, and do not want to obscure the ejection port at all. Any chance of a picture of the top? Also, how does it fare when it comes to scratching the gun? I have had some holsters in the past that scratch the slide to bits after one or two times out.

Hello.

I have buyed a KSC USP, and I order it by internet, and I ordered a laser too.

So now this is is the situation

I have all of this

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...043largeck1.jpg

The laser is exactly this one

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/image...tollaser-01.jpg

And now I have the problem that the laser isn´t compatible with the USP...

Anyone knows what piece, o what type of laser do I have to buy

Thanks a lot

Fantastic looking USPs again :)

Great shots NeoVenom, good luck trying to get it working (am having problems with mine atm too..)

But here are some new shots of my KSC USP .45 now that I've added some bits to it :)

USP3.jpg

USP2.jpg

USP1.jpg

I'm not 100% keen on the short silencer, but I still love it :) Internally I've now upgraded it with SD 150% springs (hammer and recoil)

Hi, I have a KSC USP .45 Standard and I want a silencer and laser

To fit the silencer, what have you done?

Have you buy the Shooters Design Metal Slide with threaded barrel?

Please tell me what have you done to fit a silencer, I´m going crazy searching something to fit a silencer in my USP

And for the laser, Do i need another piece, or with buying a laser with a 20mm mount is enough?

thanks you