USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently there was a knock on my door today... who could that be? its sunday...

DSCI0068.jpg

a box? its way too soon to be what ithink it is...

DSCI0069.jpg

apparently i was wrong... Ordered+Paid for on Friday. Arrived on Sunday. Thank you Guns N Guys.

DSCI0070.jpg

DSCI0071.jpg

DSCI0072.jpg

DSCI0073.jpg

DSCI0074.jpg

i'm quite pleased with. just need to get an aftermarket slide with deeper trades, and stiffer recoil springs and it'll be great. Do they usually have such loose recoil springs stock?

Best slide currently available would seem to be the one by SD (shooters design), the engravings are nice and deep and it comes in a nice finish. It costs a fair but though, almost twice as much as the gun.

Theres also the G&G version but I've not heard much about it.

I got myself a USP compact at the weekend (this thread made me want one in the first place) and i'm looking for a nice taclight for her, my Google fu seems to be letting me down, can anyone point me in the right direction ? Oh yes i dont really want to spend more on the light than the gun. cheers

They are not the same. KSC USP compact mags do not work in the USP .45 or the Mk23. USP .45 mags do not quite fit in the Mk23 either.

Hi, I was wondering about the threaded barrel and silencer adapter. Can you just screw the adapter into the barrel and attach the suppressor onto it so it looks like you have an extended threaded barrel or do you have to have the adapter screwed into the suppressor? Thanks.

that looks so badass all battle-worn

mucho grassy *albatross* :D

i am trying to decide if i should get a new slide with trades, but i really like how this looks worn in. and as i will be using it for a side arm, if i do get a new slide, it'll end up looking like that again probably. and im not sure i want something i spent $150+ on (more than what i paid for the gun :P ) getting that worn.