USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DE USP AEP which I bought on a whim as it was so cheap.

Had to file down the V hop a little, but for 220fps it's got a stonking range and excellent accuracy.

Feels good to hold, I do miss blow back action, but being able to flip to full auto and spray someone is very handy :)

moto_0042.JPEG

That suppressor might be just a bit excessive. :)

Are you running an extended barrel under it?

Actually on of the nicest looking AEP USP's I have seen.

The gun's pretty quiet anyway, but the suppressor (normally found on my G36) makes it even quieter.

Problem is, the threaded outer barrel is plastic, and it's worn down a little bit, so with that suppressor you have to hold it in place otherwise bb's start colliding.

The gun feels great. Very accurate and for 200-220fps it has a decent range.

The metal slide which protects the barrel, battery and hop really gives it a good weight.

It's the Ver2 DE USP, no idea on the differences with the Ver1.

I've also got an old TM TacMaster which I rarely use. When my gun broke or I ran out of ammo, I'd take myself out of the game rather than drop to my TM, but with the USP, I'm more than happy to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I just want to know how I can put a silencer on the KSC USP.45 with métal slide ?

I see a lot of photo in the topics and i like it. But i don't want to buy the shooter design métal slide.

Can I use the adaptator of the Usp Compact threaded barrel and put him on the .45 ?

G-06-032-L.jpg

not the outer barrel ! i know he is for the Compact, just the adaptator.

Have you a good solution ?

thanks

@+

Hello

I just want to know how I can put a silencer on the KSC USP.45 with métal slide ?

I see a lot of photo in the topics and i like it. But i don't want to buy the shooter design métal slide.

Can I use the adaptator of the Usp Compact threaded barrel and put him on the .45 ?

not the outer barrel ! i know he is for the Compact, just the adaptator.

Have you a good solution ?

thanks

@+

you could file, paste or drill.

But I think that the SD is the only way to do so decently.

Unless you have a the machinery to mill a thread in your .45 metal outer barrel that matches the adapter.