USP Picture Thread

compact.jpg

This is my old uspc, desperately need repairing, god knows how but i lost that u shaped piece of metal that sits in outer barrel, and hopups buggered, so using tape and a piece of card i created a fixed hop :( i dont have much luck with Ksc's my g23 got lost the other day...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need one of those rail mount adaptors for my USP. Versus, may I ask where you got yr HK branded one from?

I believe it is a King Arms USP rail adpater. They have them of Red Wolf in Black, Tan, and OD. I think they go for $10.

And just so I am not spamming:

KSC USP .45

USP.jpg

Ive got a Creation slide on the way from Unco, and an Insight M2 UTL on the way from Ebay.

Edited by quiksilver6184
KSC with SD slide

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/dra.../uspcompact.jpg

Soon to be joined by a full size one.

ooo i want it. give it to me :P looks great i want a USPc so bad.

EDIT: to take out img tags.

Edited by Billy Bob the Sniper

The only problem with my KSC USP Compact (with metal slide and outer barrel) is that the trades are somewhat messed up. I bought it from wgc and they put some really strong tape on it so parts of the gun have scratches from trying to dig it off and the front part of the slide is very scuffed. The gun can be a bit inaccurate sometimes but that's understandable having such a short barrel.

BTW, is krlylon good for painting metal? If so, which color would match the color of the metal slides? Thanks

The only problem with my KSC USP Compact (with metal slide and outer barrel) is that the trades are somewhat messed up. I bought it from wgc and they put some really strong tape on it so parts of the gun have scratches from trying to dig it off and the front part of the slide is very scuffed. The gun can be a bit inaccurate sometimes but that's understandable having such a short barrel.

BTW, is krlylon good for painting metal? If so, which color would match the color of the metal slides? Thanks

1. Yes.

2. Ultra-Flat Black should match decently well.

I recieved my Creation metal slide and barrel from Unco yesturday. The kit fit like a condom.

Here is one with the King Arms rail adapter. I just ordered my Insight M2 UTL two days ago, so I wont need the KA adapter anymore.

I will take some better pictures tomorrow.

Creation metal slide? Never even heard of it. What was your incentive to buy that over the metal slide you get with the USP?

Creation metal slide? Never even heard of it. What was your incentive to buy that over the metal slide you get with the USP?

I have been a big fan of Creation. Their kits always fit perfectly, never needing any filing or fitting at all. I dont quite understand your question. KSC pistols do not come with metal slides. KWA does, but not KSC. Some retailers may offer a metal KSC USP, but its the cheap TW slide with white trades... not for me.

Also, here are some better lit pictures.

USP4-1.jpg

USP3-1.jpg

USP5.jpg

njoi

My brand spankin' new toy :>

I bloody love the thing to death<3

A slight 'issue' though... The safety doesn't stop me from pulling the trigger, just makes it heavier? :P

Very nice USP. am so tempted to get a OD lower frame to go with my woodlands loadout.

Yes the safety seems to have that problem. KSC then I take it? :) not sure if its by design or an error. i mean, safeties prevent accidental discharge. if im pulling that hard, then theres not much chance its accidental. also for all the people who sometimes forget to take it off safe and try to fire a shot in combat, that might not be a bad idea. but i dunno...

I have been a big fan of Creation. Their kits always fit perfectly, never needing any filing or fitting at all. I dont quite understand your question. KSC pistols do not come with metal slides. KWA does, but not KSC. Some retailers may offer a metal KSC USP, but its the cheap TW slide with white trades... not for me.

I don't think its not KSC. My box says KSC and a the sticker denoting it as full metal. now i cannot say for sure its been put there by ksc and not the retailers, but seeing as the usp comes in the uspc box from ksc and the sticker saying that its the .45 usp and not the uspc has the same lettering as the full metal sticker and being pretty sure that the .45 usp sticker has been put there by ksc, I have to say that the gun most likely came from ksc sa is. as for it being cheap... well expect to pay between 30 to 60 pounds for the metal slide. Also I think KSC offers a shooter's design metal slide.

Anyways I would prefer a slide that isn't too... exquisitely detailed. Imagine bringing it out skirmishing and getting it all scuffed and scratched... I'd cry.