USP Picture Thread

Nice pistol... But uh, why is the end of the suppressor plugged? :huh:

It's got foam discs in it to soak up noise. In some places that's OK.

Tanio Koba has a + thread on the barrel vs. what seems to be the standard -. I was well chuffed to find it (G&P)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanio Koba make exquisite USP's. I'm smitten with mine.

What kind of gas are you running yours on?

Mine's a beauty. Got it from a local guy used, he had it up for sale for about 4 minutes and it was mine.

Runs on Propane with the AI adapter.

you are cleaning up on rare USPs Danke.... :D

I am, yours is still running like a Swiss watch

I almost got one for 100 usd in good condition, but the pita in getting mags, and the reports I'd heard of it being unskirmishable kept me away from it :(

No extra mags yet for me either.

What kind of velocity are you getting on that?

Never tested it, we're kind of "Wild West" on pistols out here.

I'd peg it as level with a KSC Glock KSC USP-C, TM 226 all on propane, and a notch above a Marutzen Five Seven on Propane.

I'll zap it sometime this fall and post up the goods.

Mine's a beauty. Got it from a local guy used, he had it up for sale for about 4 minutes and it was mine.

Runs on Propane with the AI adapter.

I just want to be sure I'm reading you right: You're running your limited edition TK USP on propane? Is it stock and has the slide shattered yet?

For those looking for TK USP mags, the only place I've ever found that stocks them is Fire Support. They seem to get in small batches (8-10 or so) from time time to, not sure where from (that's based on the fact that they were sold out about 6 weeks ago, and that I just ordered some from them at the end of last week).

As for reports of it not being skirmishable: I use it in CQB as my main weapon. Only reason I've not taken it in to the woods up until now is I've been *suitcase* scared of losing a mag. Now that I have 4, I'm less worried.

I just want to be sure I'm reading you right: You're running your limited edition TK USP on propane? Is it stock and has the slide shattered yet?

For those looking for TK USP mags, the only place I've ever found that stocks them is Fire Support. They seem to get in small batches (8-10 or so) from time time to, not sure where from (that's based on the fact that they were sold out about 6 weeks ago, and that I just ordered some from them at the end of last week).

As for reports of it not being skirmishable: I use it in CQB as my main weapon. Only reason I've not taken it in to the woods up until now is I've been *suitcase* scared of losing a mag. Now that I have 4, I'm less worried.

Yep Propane, modded in Japan by the prev owner with a mix of Hi-Cappa parts. Recoil action is quite mild.

Nice on the extra mags, may not help us in the colonies much to buy direct but a few folks here head over on HK buying trips ever once in a while.

sorry its with my PB gun but I love this gun haha, wanted to post up a pic

Hsc USP . brought it with me to my first big op saturday and realized that I forgot to fill the mag enough! pulled the trigger twice, shot once and then , PFFFTT Shortly after I was taken out by a swarm of plastic.

oracleandusp005.jpg

Edited by Schultz98
Never tested it, we're kind of "Wild West" on pistols out here.

I'd peg it as level with a KSC Glock KSC USP-C, TM 226 all on propane, and a notch above a Marutzen Five Seven on Propane.

I'll zap it sometime this fall and post up the goods.

Did you ever have incredible hop issues when yours was new? My hop is totally unpredictable. Or is it just a case of 'wearing it in'?

I am also running propane in my TK USP which is stock, if you look at the slide design the front of it isn't going to snap off anytime soon ;)

I've also been running mine on propane since I've had it. No problems.

On another note, I've finally got the blasted hop just right. Getting it to work properly is literally analogous to trying to find needle in a haystack.

Anyone know of any compatible recoil springs I can use in it?

Guarder TM Sig P226 recoil spring will work, i got one for mine but foolishly cut it down because i thought it was too long and stopping the slide lock working, turned out it was the mag.

Get one of those, stick it in and leave it and enjoy the awe inspiringly fast cycle rate it'll give you :D