USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One is steel the other is aluminum though, right ?

Price ?

I have the Detonator on mine and it is the nicest metal slide kit I have owned/installed. Not saying much though as I had Guarder before and only NOVA on my XDM (which is up there with the Det. IMO).

Edited by NonEx

From the pictures there, I would prefer the Detonator. Was the quality really that vastly different between them, or much in a muchness?

Much of a Muchness there Inari ;)

The slightly more reflective finish on the PAP doesn't come across too well in the photos,

compared to the more Matt Detonator, unfortunately the PAP has a few cosmetic inaccuracies,

not to mention the fact it weights in at a slightly top-heavy 957g.

Basically a very nice Replica with a few mistakes, but the Detonator is the obvious winner,

it would be nice to own both ;)

One is steel the other is aluminum though, right ?

Price ?

I have the Detonator on mine and it is the nicest metal slide kit I have owned/installed. Not saying much though as I had Guarder before and only NOVA on my XDM (which is up there with the Det. IMO).

Yes the PAP is a full steel finish with a fabulous coating - really nice.

No idea of the price as its not mine as stated, and was bought 7-8 years ago minimum,

I never even heard of it before until a friend produced one for me to see, thought I'd take a few shots before it disappears in Airsoft history :)

The Detonator might look better, but has the wrong serial number.. And the steel slide has far better details and the correct 27-XXX serial..

look at the rear end for example.. here a picture of the real deal

EB7A5AAD-7359-4685-A6A5-E35A69DDB7B4-109

Sorry mo3rk - I tried to edit in which one was which towards the end of the photos, but lost the time window to do so, and got locked out,

basically the written description is for the last photo with barrels blazing :)

The inaccuracy in the bobbed hammer surround at the top is on the PAP version.

Thanks for posting your shots - always appreciated, Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...