USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the G&G slide on mine, and so far the saefty seems like it has given up, the safety can still be used but any decent trigger pull shoves the lever into fire position.

Dont matter much to me, i never have really had the occasion to use it as a backup, just in pistol matches

Edited by Azulsky
Seeing as this thread has already been "revived" I don't feel so guilty posting here :P

I'm just wondering of you, who uses Green Gas in their KSC USPc's and has suffered / is suffering with the back part of the frame destroying itself piece-by-piece?  :unsure:

:geek:

Yeah I had that. The trigger's broken as well now (I might have dropped it a few too many times). Haven't had any problems yet with my full size USP .45 with Prime silver slide, TM sig recoil spring and carefully applied loctite on some loose internal parts.

Nuclearfeet, is the finish on your prime outer barrel rubbing off really easily, because mine is. I can't even pick it up without it leaving paint all over my hands.

Nuclearfeet, is the finish on your prime outer barrel rubbing off really easily, because mine is. I can't even pick it up without it leaving paint all over my hands.

It doesn't rub off that easily, but after putting a few mags through the gun, I can already see a little of the finish rubbing off on the outer edges.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what size the o-rings are for the Shooter's barrel?  I got the kit, but the o-rings were missing.  Oh, also are there any vendors that sell just the o-rings?

where can I find a threaded barrel for a KJW USP P8?

Erm, probably not in a "Picture Thread"

just added a ksc metal slide and shooters design 150% spring set.

annoyingly tho the installation did not go quite to plan.

the enhanced hammer spring means the hammer presses on the underside of the blowback unit when the slide is pulled back or blownback. the harder spring pushes it up too much causing too much friction so had to change back to the original.

also i have to use the original plastic outer barrel as the metal ksc one looks nice but is a piece of *beep*. the pin that holds the inner barrel in doesnt fit in the metal outer as the hole hasnt been machined accurately at all.

very annoying

biggest annoyance of all though was part 37 i think. this is the incredibly important screw that holds the blowback unit in place.

the allen head is now completely rounded and so if i want to remove the blowback unit from the metal slide i will have to drill it out. "wonderbar he exclaimed"

such a PITA!!!!111111111!!!!!!!

looks nice tho which is the key thing i spose

anyway here are the pics

OY YEAH AND NUCLEAR FEET YOU HAVE CHANGED MY OPINION OF SILVER SLIDES. THAT ONE IS *fruitcage* NICE MATE, WELL DONE, WHAT SPRING SET HAVE YOU GOT IN THERE?

cheers

chris

Edited by christhesecond
  • 4 weeks later...