USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to double post guys, but I need a little more help.

Could someone with both the USP fullsize and the USPc compare the front sights please. I need to know if they are compatable.

The shooters design slide does not come with the front sight, and I cant seem to get the sight off of the factory slide, so I guess I am going to have to buy a new sight. The only ones I can find are for the full size. I need to know if they are compatable.

Thanks again, and +1 to the person that helps me out.

not USPC its full size I think and if you take a look at the last picture of Di Caprio, its a USPC with a bobbed hammer

It's hard to tell due to the magazine plate but it does kinda look like a compact like you mentioned, all the south afrikan mercenarys however are carrying what appear to be full size USP's (which the black kid picks up after they are shot) however it doesn't make sense that if Dicaprio was able to swap magazines from his compact with a fullsize USP, I didn't think they were interchangeable?

You can always just look at the trigger guard...a full-size USP has an straight "angled" trigger guard while the

Compacts all have "hook" ones for your support index finger.

Not all Compacts have bobbed hammers, usually the DAO versions have it as standard, but then they'd have no need for a control lever...

Also there are different mag baseplates depending on the market etc. You can get a few different types: flat, shelf-type, jet-funnel (Elites).

And if the pic is clear enough it should read "Compact" on the slide :P

Now if anyone could get hold of an airsoft USP45 Compact Tactical, I'd be impressed... ;)

How does the slide cycle with the G&G threaded barrel?

kinau what threaded barrel are you using? is it nice? cycle properly?

It's a G&G barrel.

Nice?

Yeh, it's not SD-quality, but then I didn't expect it to be. Plus, I have no other choice if I want a 'silenced' USPc. ;)

Cycle properly?

Erm... not yet - I haven't bothered sanding the slide or barrel. I will do it. Soon. :rolleyes:

I've noticed the weight of a silencer does mess with the cycling a bit though.

Kin

You can always just look at the trigger guard...a full-size USP has an straight "angled" trigger guard while the

Compacts all have "hook" ones for your support index finger.

Not all Compacts have bobbed hammers, usually the DAO versions have it as standard, but then they'd have no need for a control lever...

Also there are different mag baseplates depending on the market etc. You can get a few different types: flat, shelf-type, jet-funnel (Elites).

And if the pic is clear enough it should read "Compact" on the slide  :P

Now if anyone could get hold of an airsoft USP45 Compact Tactical, I'd be impressed... ;)

Heres the real fullsize USP, dunno if this helps to compare the trigger guard or not

P3230006.jpg

Cycle properly?

Erm... not yet - I haven't bothered sanding the slide or barrel. I will do it. Soon. :rolleyes:

I've noticed the weight of a silencer does mess with the cycling a bit though.

Kin

Are you using it with the G&G slide or SD? Because I have an SD and I was wondering if the G&G threaded barrel has an issues working in combination with a SD slide