USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't know. It got pretty covered in mud during the day and I only noticed when I was washing it off. I tend to shoot on instinct with it, rather than using my sights.

The size of the damage is about right for a BB impact, but the scale of the deformation suggests I just bashed it against a rock.

Interestingly having put a few cycles worth of dry-fire through it it now fires smoother than it did before the mud. I think the abrasive qualities have polished the slide rails slightly.

• 3 weeks later...

kscuspcleftsz2.jpg

kscuspcrightva9.jpg

kscuspctradesql8.jpg

This thread looked like it needed a boost so I thought that I would post some pictures of my new toy. This gun includes the following:

• KSC USPc (Japan Version)
  • Shooters Design Slide
  • Shooters Design Outer Barrel
  • Proud 150% Recoil Spring

Also came with 3x mags and a BHI SERPA holster. I only fired it enough to fix it so far (I bought it broken) but its a great little gun. Far better than my KWA Glock ever thought of being. I was also surprised at how comfortable it is for such a small gun.

I figured that I should have one of these since I watch so much 24 and it hasn't disappointed.

Yeah. This gun really did have a history to it didn't it.

I took the blowback mech completely to pieces and couldn't find anything wrong with it. However, when I test fired it it would go full auto or jam. I took it apart again and noticed that the top of the hop-up bucking was worn down. At that point I took my USP .45 apart and found out that there was a spring that was pushing the inner barrel up to the top of the outer barrel. When I checked the compact I noticed that there was nothing pushing the inner barrel up and this meant it could move around freely.

All it took was a piece of netflix envelope stuffed under the hop-up/inner barrel unit and viola...the gun fires perfectly 100% of the time (I've put about 200 rounds through it so far).

Edited by Romulus
  • 2 weeks later...

$1500 italian table

$550 USP

$800 nikon

1 amazing USP pic

priceless

i cant talk all the credit after i played around my younger bros gun for like an hour and him do the editing with his editing software, thats what we got and i'm very happy with the image myself.

Edited by attackbeaver