USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of tactical sights that from what i can tell should be able to go on the ksc guns. Its gonna need to be filed to let the spring holder nubs fit into it, and it needs to be able to accept the thread from the screw that holds the blowback unit+slide+rear sight together. I was thinking of adjusting it to where i wanted it, then filling it with an epoxy that i can put threads in(the rear sight is hollow).

Front sight slot on the KSC is too thick for the front blade, so its not wedging in there and staying, nothing that isnt glueable once i get off my butt to get the tactical slide. There is a german designation for the USP+Tac Sights-Match Trigger, its on Hk pro i need to go find it.

Previous Hkssr20det's

KSC Mk23 Heavy Weight 2005 Version

King Arms SOCOM Suppressor

Shooters Design Recoil & Hammer Springs

KM TN 6.04mm Tightbore

KM TN Upgraded Part #66

KM TN Hi Flow Valve

I'll be adding a phase II SD Slide next time I put out an order. Personally I prefer the look of phase III slides but those are out of stock everywhere I've looked. I'm also currently trying to source a TM Mk23 LAM unit since they're supposedly compatible.

All in all I like this gun a lot. Shoots around 340-350 and kicks pretty hard. The silencer actually muffles the sound quite a bit, reducing it to a loud "PPPMH". I was looking for something that had an intimidating size but didn't look as over the top as a DE, this fit the bill nicely.

mk23.jpg

mk232.jpg

mk231.jpg

Edited by Pasch

Is that the SD kit for that Compact? It looks great :)

Re:HellsAngel, I also had similar problems with the inner/outer barrel with the SD kit. It just takes time and patience. Make sure that the sprung loaded gold detente is in the correct place before you put the inner barrel in.