USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Believe it or not, this is a Tanaka USP P8

With a KJ Works USP Tactical 9mm metal slide.

1000651xi0.jpg

1000652eo1.jpg

1000655gh0.jpg

It requires some custom work but it can be done.

Now if the bloody thing would shoot, I'd be more than happy. <_<

I don't know what's wrong with it, but it won't cycle properly, resulting a major gas release. :(

Fantastic looking USPs again :)

Great shots NeoVenom, good luck trying to get it working (am having problems with mine atm too..)

But here are some new shots of my KSC USP .45 now that I've added some bits to it :)

USP3.jpg

USP2.jpg

USP1.jpg

I'm not 100% keen on the short silencer, but I still love it :) Internally I've now upgraded it with SD 150% springs (hammer and recoil)

Squeak, yeah, it's the KA L500, it's a fantastic laserm it works perfectly but I did need to do a tiny bit of filing to get it to fit the KA laser mount (if you were going to get one of those)

And thanks, NeoVenom, it is a nice silencer but I agree that it's a bit short. I was going to get the SS 100 instead, but the company I ordered from didn't have any in stock, so I decided the SS80 instead of waiting (damn being impatient..)

I reckon it would look fantastic on your compact, though :)

What do you reckon to the look of the whole thing?

Hey guys. Great looking USP´s!!!

I just got mine (KSC USPc) yesterday and i went out for a game today. I Used Blowback gas aps3, but i was thinking of start using green gas. Will it damage my gun in the stock form (plastic slide)?

If it will damage, can one of you friendly chaps point me to a good european store where i can find a shooters design slide so i can start using green?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Golf II cl

APS3 is no good, try HFC134a. Green gas wil kill your slide, may be not at the first shot, but easily within the first 50 shots.

And as for the SD metal slide, finding it in a europe based shop isn't going to be easy. I suggest you go and check out WGCshop.

Or you can always buy a KSC metal slide at safara. I have a G&G on mine, and it has a nice weight. Requires some modification, but there is a review about that somewhere at Arnie's.

Edited by NeoVeNoM

My gun (KSC USPc) was fine on green for quite a while with the stock plastic slide, the slide notch showed some slight wear but not much else...

I use a SD metal slide now and I can't tell you how much of an improvement it is for the lil' gun, which was already great! BUT it does require some careful thinking and modifications (filing the rails the slide runs on the gun itself and around where the outer barrel fits on the slide) to make it fit, and putting the inner barrel inside the new outer barrel is a *badgeress*!

But have fun regardless of what you chose to do, green should be ok over the winter imo though :)

Thanks a lot for the replies guys.

Being that it´s a bit difficult to get an SD slide in an european shop, the KSC metal slide from safara (i think it´s the G&G one) seems a good second choice. Are the adjustments that need to be made very hard to do?

And one other thing, the hop-up, i find it very sensitive to adjust (very small touches required, or else it goes all the way up or all the way down). Is it like that at all or is it just my lack of ability? :D

Hope i´m not being a pain in the *albatross* lol

Thanks in advance

Edited by Golf II cl
Thanks a lot for the replies guys.

Being that it´s a bit difficult to get an SD slide in an european shop, the KSC metal slide from safara (i think it´s the G&G one) seems a good second choice. Are the adjustments that need to be made very hard to do?

And one other thing, the hop-up, i find it very sensitive to adjust (very small touches required, or else it goes all the way up or all the way down). Is it like that at all or is it just my lack of ability? :D

Hope i´m not being a pain in the *albatross* lol

Thanks in advance

You can either buy a KSC metal slide or a G&G metal slide. the second one requires some modification. G&G says to modify the magazine, but there is an other way. You only have to file of the inside of the lip there as seen on the photo. then, install everything.

the grooves for the sights may need some filling to fit the sights. Then rack the slide back and forth numerous times, lube it an do it again, and your done. :)

1000670buv2.jpg

Anyone can give me a heads up as to where I might find a threaded barrel for a USPc now?

the only one I nknow is a G&G and they are almost sold out every where. I bought the last 2 from Power Edge.

Good luck on your search mate, It will be one hell of a struggle.

Actually, I was also wondering if anyone else had one of these KSC - G&P models, and their views on the metal slide that it comes with. I found many of the finishes of the guns they had in the shop weren't too impressive, as you could see poor mould marks, and unsmooth surfaces at some points. I managed to pick out a good one, but still considering a new slide. Any suggestions?

A.I