USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got this baby for £135 new with an extra mag

good price? nice gun?

Not meaning to ###### on your bonfire, but £135 isn't that great a price to be honest.

For a fiver extra, I got a KSC USPc with 2 extra magazines, a hardcase and a holster. :unsure:

But still, congratulations on getting a USP. :)

Edited by Misfit

An hour well spent if you ask me.

I've gotta agree with colwombat tho, you make that thing look the size of a socom :P

Err...no it's not a USP tactical. It's a compact. Take a look at the trigger guard, it's square, not slanted forwards like the fullsize USP. The dust cover has slanted cuts in the front, unlike the fullsize which has a straight dust cover.

That is of course if you're talking about the compact in Neovenom's post :P

Edited by ruchik
It is a USP tactical like mine! Btw why are my pictures so fuzzy? I have a Sony DSC-W80

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/Sp...52/DSC06322.jpg

er, not really a USP Tactical. you need the tactical sights and the angled mag baseplate. so far so good though. try buying a broken kjw usp tactical and taking off the parts from there. or if u can find them, getting some real deal usp tac sights and mag baseplate.

Left is a USP compact, the two in the midle are USP45's, and the right is a Mk23. I'm assuming all KSC.

YES that right! All KSC. Apart from the black USP .45, they all have metal slides, recoil spring, hammer spring and vavle upgrade.

I hope PinkFloyd is going to start showing pics of his USP custom slides work. So I can add another Black USP .45 to the collection

and have two custom slides :D .

Edited by NeoVeNoM
Err...no it's not a USP tactical. It's a compact. Take a look at the trigger guard, it's square, not slanted forwards like the fullsize USP. The dust cover has slanted cuts in the front, unlike the fullsize which has a straight dust cover.

That is of course if you're talking about the compact in Neovenom's post :P

You said it already, thank you.