USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a thing like this one ?

adapter

That's for the MP5K PDW from TM. Its outer barrel has a 14mm clockwise inner thread.

if your USP has this as well, then it is technically possible.

read the info.

Installs on the front of your Marui MP5K PDW outer barrel, and allows you to screw on a CW 14mm silencer or flash hider over its thread. All metal construction. Note that the MP5K and PDW comes with a 14mm Clockwise inner thread. For those of you who want to install silencers with the more popular 14mm outer thread format, then you need to install this adapter.
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that there is a special Safariland for USPT because I wanted to buy one and the seller aked me which USP I had. But this is because the USPT has different rear sight, so if you have the simple rear sight (as in the most USPs) you don have to worry about this.

I thought only Zeke made some but long ago? I think I saw a few in this thread.

On a side note, my KSC USP Compact (TV) arrived. I gotta admit, I never thought much of its appearance before, but in the hand it's friggin' gorgeous. Now I suddenly have the urge to get a USP full size and Mk23. I kind of wish I went for the Japan version though because the lack of frame serial is a bit disappointing.

anyone have the SW.40 USP compact slide???

I have the Zeke one, came on a used KSC I picked up. Pics now attached (along with with it's big brother a Tanio Koba{yes it does say flame} missing is Tanaka as it's been sent off till it works).

USPC-T-1.jpg

USPT-1.jpg

USPC-1.jpg

Edited by Danke

Maybe I'm a little nitpicky but does inserting a mag into a KSC USPc feel a bit mushy compared to some other GBBs like 1911s, Glocks, and Sigs? I mean, the mag release clicks but its hold on the mag doesn't feel as definite as the others. I'm not sure if that makes any sense but I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I slam a mag in a 1911, I know that it's in. Not so sure when it comes to the USPc. Maybe it just needs to be broken in a bit or its something to get used to?

I think that there is a special Safariland for USPT because I wanted to buy one and the seller aked me which USP I had. But this is because the USPT has different rear sight, so if you have the simple rear sight (as in the most USPs) you don have to worry about this.

iirc the front sight is taller as well

(not mine but used it yesterday)

0404081231aah7.jpg

TM needs to make a good USP thats upgradable as the hicapa or glock. KSC's USP45 and USPc are cool but just dont cut it. and tanaka and TKs are rare and seem like just paper weights. We need a skirmishable USP

You want the TM to be upgradeable, because the KSC's don't cut it? Why not try and upgrade the KSC USP then? Mine shoots a nice 315fps at 20°c only has a high flow valve, metal slide, recoil and hammerspring upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys probably remember my nasty USPc. Well after alot of detailing and sanding I have gave her an OD job. I think she looks so much better than before.

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

OLD.

DSC00513.jpg

Much better I think. I will eventually fix the problem by just buying a completley new metal black slide form G&G.