USP Picture Thread

are you refering to "Built Material - Metal Silde & Outer Barrel with ABS Frame"?

if so, that helps diddly squat...

linky

I can't find any list of parts there...but alas, maybe you can?

Aye, I do believe that is just a bog standard USP with a metal slide and barrel, possibly an upped recoil spring too but I doubt it. At that price, this seems to be the most logical conclusion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, but will the serpa holsters that are advertised as for the USP Full size be any different from the compact ones?

Some places I see them listed as uspc only, and others as fitting both the USP full size and USPc. i have one already for the USPc but it fits the USP full size extremely tightly, so much that it takes two hands to release the pistol from the holster. so I'm not sure if that extremely tight fit counts as "fits both USPc and full size" or if there is in fact another model out there particularly for it?

Thanks, any input is greatly appreciated!

Yes. If you notice on the USP full size the trigger guard shape is different from that on the USP compact. The Serpa hoslters work by locking the pistol in via the trigger guard. So, yes they are different and the USPc holster is only meant to work with the USPc and the USP full size has its own holster because of the different trigger guard shape.

Check lapolicegear.com. That is where my teammate just got his.

And my contribution to this thread. Just got it in a trade.

NewUSPc.jpg

NewUSPc2.jpg

KSC USP Compact (Japanese Version)

SD Slide, I whited in the lower trademarks

SD Recoil and Hammer Springs

PDI 6.01 Tightbore

G&G Barrel

G&G Suppressor

Very nice.

How does the Tanaka P8 perform? And seeing that it is the heavyweight version does it use hcf134a or green gas? I am looking into buying one for my BW loadout and would be much ablidged for your help.

I'm also curious about the Tanaka version. I'm really interested in the rare-ish USP's like Tanio Koba and Tanaka.

I absolutely fell in love with the build, quality, colour, finish and feel of my Tanio-Koba but was sourly heartbroken at its ######-poor performance.

So the velocity is nearly 105 m/s (345? fps) with 0.2bb using hfc134a (i think green will be to powerful..). Rather good quality.. the only problem yet is the front sight, can't adjust it because of terrible backlash, i think i'll glue it later. Situation with the markings you can see on the foto..

I have a Tanio Koba, and a Tanaka.

Tanaka = junk

Tanio Koba= art

Tanaka, tap the mag & the BB's all ejaculate. Load the mag into the frame (better have the slide locked back) load a BB and pull the trigger. You may have a full auto run, you may have all the gas run out of the mag, or you may just put it back in it's box as it's brand new and consider seeing how far you can throw it. As an extra touch the fit of the slide is so loose that when firing the single action sear will not engage. You need to rack the slide manually and push down forcefully to engage single action. If you fire it won't catch. Junk in every sense of the word. The retail outlet here it came from has turned their back on this, too much trouble for them to sort.

Tanio Koba nit picks? Mags aren't something you trip over on the field. I've skirmished with it but it's really more of a paper punching tool. I wouldn't want to trash it on an op.

I have a KSC Compact also to complete the trio, and it kicks the Tanka's *albatross* also. Did I mention the Tanaka is complete and utter garbage?

Edited by Danke

In my experience, the KSC USPs are bloody brilliant.

- They shoot when you pull the trigger (never seen one malfunction or not fire, I've never even heard of anyone's KSC USP going tits up now that I think about it)

- They tend to hit what you're aiming for

- Great cycling, even with metal slides and green gas and 134a

- Sexy as hell

- Accurate trades

- Did I mention sexy?

- Sexy

- Awesome

- And somewhat sexy

:P

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
In my experience, the KSC USPs are bloody brilliant.

- They shoot when you pull the trigger (never seen one malfunction or not fire, I've never even heard of anyone's KSC USP going tits up now that I think about it)

- They tend to hit what you're aiming for

- Great cycling, even with metal slides and green gas and 134a

- Sexy as hell

- Accurate trades

- Did I mention sexy?

- Sexy

- Awesome

- And somewhat sexy

:P

My KSC USP broke down :P But apparently its because i put the barrel back together wrong, either way it works great now and gotta love those trades :)

The only let down is the mags....wayyyyyyyy to leaky :(

My old KSC USP broke down all the time. For some odd reason it really wore out o-rings as fast as I could replace them, thus I'm rather doubtfoul regarding the USP series. But I would indeed like to know which manufacturer produces the most reliable airsoft USP replica. I hear Tanio-Koba is pretty high on the list, but a manufacturer who is active in the market at present would be great.

Tanio-Koba USP's tend to be rather difficult to obtain. :P