USP Picture Thread

Guarder TM Sig P226 recoil spring will work, i got one for mine but foolishly cut it down because i thought it was too long and stopping the slide lock working, turned out it was the mag.

Get one of those, stick it in and leave it and enjoy the awe inspiringly fast cycle rate it'll give you :D

Did you bother with the upgraded hammer spring as well?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry its with my PB gun but I love this gun haha, wanted to post up a pic

Hsc USP . brought it with me to my first big op saturday and realized that I forgot to fill the mag enough! pulled the trigger twice, shot once and then , PFFFTT Shortly after I was taken out by a swarm of plastic.

That's one interesting PB marker.

Too bad your USP blew up.

those are .45 rounds....

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/70153/3308032d.jpg

I can take more detailed pics if you want....they are dummy rounds, used casing with quartz powder filled in...

I knew if I piped up I was going to get schooled... The only .45 acp rounds I know are JHP and the standard, dome ball.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by NegativeCambre
Tk is the best looking for now.... Just wait until KSC's USPT .45 comes out and gets kitted with some beautiful prime slides or SD slides.... God I can' wait for those beauties to be released.....

really? was there a news update that i missed on this?

would love to see one of those....

I wanted to get one of those SD USPT kits w/ the 16mm threaded barrel, but those went quick fast and in a hurry......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...