USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evansy is the rear sight on the correct way? Do USP rears have dots on both sides?

Yes it is and yes they do.

The white marks on the USP's sights are white rods set into the sights and the front one is the same too only the rod is set slightly deeper into the sight at the front.

Hey evansy! Which pistol stand did you use that fits the KSC USP? Is it stable?

Its a King Arms one for a TM HiCapa. Its very stable as the "mag" on the stand is about 4" long and pretty much a perfect fit.

I know I have a pic somewhere of a pod-grip on a USP...

I could go one better and slap a propper bipod on for lols :P

Nice USP there davester00. Which light is that on there? I need a new once since my pro light went bugger up.

On the Hi-capa is the insight mx6 125 lumen with integrated red laser. The USP uses the insight procyon 120 lumen with strobe function. I was able to get the procyon on ebay for about $80 USD used which makes me happy.

I could go one better and slap a propper bipod on for lols :P

Nice USP there davester00. Which light is that on there? I need a new once since my pro light went bugger up.

HA! HA! HAHA!

My personal spot in hell is assured now.

wrong01517.jpg

Does anyone know if the KSC/KWA USP will still fit in a Serpa holster if it has the "for USP full size flame" rail adapter attached? And also where to buy the rail adapter :o

lols. u're thinking of the awesome engrish King Arms adaptor. I can't tell u where to buy it cuz I walked into an airsoft shop in london and bought mine, but i can tell u that no, with the adaptor on, it doesn't fit into a SERPA anymore.

Edited by Punkypink

SDC10295.jpg

It had to be done :P

Does anyone know if the KSC/KWA USP will still fit in a Serpa holster if it has the "for USP full size flame" rail adapter attached? And also where to buy the rail adapter :o

I got mine from Ehobby asia