USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad >> really really nice .45!

I want to get one now... you silly irishman! :P

Yes I love the Detonator kit, but the RA Tech in steel is a bit of a disappointment,

I would have preferred the finish to be more like their steel Glock 19 slide,

which it probably will be changed to in time.

The silver version shown above by Bladerider has a nicer finish to it,

I might have to get the Brillo-Pads out to the RA Tech black slide ;-)

Hope your enjoying your new purchase Bladerider ;-)

Edited by Squad 701

Loving it now :D when i fired it first was not happy :no:. The slide release (too much material on the square bit) was catching slide causing it to foul and not lock back on last shot. 2 mins with a file and it empties the mag and locks everytime without fail!

Have you npas fitted? This will make it cycle faster/harder when you open it up to let more gas through i presume? or just more fps?

This is my first RA-TECH purchase, will not be the last. Glock 19 next when money allows B)

Quick question, if I change the slide of my (future) USP for a Shooter Design, do I also have to change the outer-barrel for a SD one?

Because I had this "problem" with my maruzen P99, the SD slide could not take the maruzen outer-barrel.

I would like to take a KSC tactical USP but I would feel screwed if I had to give up the threaded outer-barrel. :(

@ Ivan Le Fou : my Shooters Design slide came with a metal outer barrel. There were little adjustments to be done for it to fit nice, especially for the rear sight.

@ Squad : even though you're not really happy with the finish of the black slide, I think your USP looks really sweet.

Thanks. It looks good with a X300.

As for the holster I hadn't thought about the sights. But I don't have any for it atm.

Maybe it is possible to mod a existing "hardshell" holster so the sights can fit... But is it just because of the front sight or is the rear sight also too high?

Hahah....glad to spread the poverty around.... :D

The worldwide financial crisis originates from Canada! I know it now. :D

*Ok now it is OOS at Tokyo Model as well... damn!*

And a normal USP 45 slide on a tactical wouldn't be great I guess...

Blade >> I thought about the safariland one, but the price is "slightly" dissuasive.

Custom Kydex could be interesting.

Edited by Ivan le Fou

FYI Bladetech makes a USP Tactical holster that fits this, I have one... :D

Only issue with yours I guess is it probably won't with the rail adapter...

Other issue with mine is the safety don't work anymore....decocker still does, but safety is not "safe"...

Edited by RacingManiac

I think Shooters Design is slowly fasing out the USP slides, or am I wrong? I too was looking for a tactical slide, and I snatched the last one in stock at WGC. Unfortunately it's the silver one, but anyway. They're out of stock everywhere else. Would it have something to do with Umarex taking over?

Since it's a picture thread, pic of 2 Mk23's (I suppose they fit here too) and USP Compact. All with SD slides. Soon to be joined by a S7 Tactical.

DSC_5106x.jpg