G&P 14.5" MRP - Release date?

hwagan

Hi Ehobby,

First of all, you're the first HK retailer i've ever ordered from, and i was surprised at how easy it was - So thanks very much for that.

I'm just wondering if you guys know when you'll have the new G&P Long barreled MRP in stock? This thing here, to be precise: http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2511

Also, do you know if G&P are planning to release separate outer barrel assemblies?

Lastly, i recently purchased a Big Dragon 11.0 LaRue rail system to put on a G&P upper receiver - It might be worth mentioning on your website that the rail definitely does NOT fit on a G&P receiver... The threading is totally incompatible. I should have checked before i bought the thing, but it does say 'Suitable for M4/M16 series AEG', and it wasn't suitable for my M4/M16 series AEG! Just a suggestion to make it clear on the website so other people don't make the same mistake i did :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

hwagan

I'm sorry. release, and restocking dates are hard to come by. and when they do they are generally wrong.

I'll add the G&P Long barreled MRP to a want to buy list and we'll try to get it stocked.

As for the 'Suitable for M4/M16 series AEG' I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You can return it if need be.

We are just trying to state its made for M4/M16 type of AEG's eg: not for mp5 or ak etc.

Maybe it could be worded better.

Open to suggestion.

:unsure:

Hi Ehobby,

Thanks for the reply - And no problem, i've butchered the rail trying to fit it and it's not really worth the return postage... I'll know for next time! - Maybe just a note saying 'Check receiver thread compatibility before purchase' or something along those lines? There's so many different makes of M4 and too many different kinds of barrel nut threads, i should really have checked before buying so no harm done.

Cheers!

Archived