Not getting new reply notice emails

On browsing the forum, I have noticed several threads I'm watching/active in have had new replies recently. But I haven't had any emails to tell me of the new posts. Is this a fault somewhere in the server gubbins?

I know that Arnie and others are working hard on various database issues, is it possible that some of the work has turned off notification emails? :unsure:

Is it just me, or have other users been affected by this? It's hard to tell, really, unless you spend all your time here so you notice replies to threads you should get emails about...

I know emails are going out as I'm getting them at gmail. Is it possible your email server has taken to marking emails from the server as spam and is deleting them?

If there's a problem I can always trial switching the forums over so they send email direct from an email box rather than from the board itself.

Ironicly, I got an email about your reply to this topic. So they *are* getting through to me - well, *SOME* of them are...

However, I think that's the only topic reply email I've received for several days. :unsure:

I've got no idea what's going on... :huh:

EDIT:

As an example - there was a reply to the rant thread this morning, but I didn't get an email about it. There are other examples, but this one is definite. I haven't been into the thread today, so something went wrong some time between whenever I was last there and this morning.

Hope that helps - sorry it's a bit vague.

Edited by Hedganian

Check your control panel mate ensure that you've got notifications set for the topics you want to watch and that you've got the right kind of notification set. There's instant and then delayed and digest updates.

Maybe the post update came in while I was mucking around with the forum permissions so you didn't get to see it? I think the non-airsoft section was one of the last I restored as it is towards the bottom.