WTS Gear

sigma3

Gotta good bunch of stuff up for sale here. Sale policies: shipped from SoCal AFTER you pay via Paypal. Shipping included in all prices to CONUS. First paid, first served. If you don't like the prices, make me an offer. I'll make better deals if you're buying multiple items.

Will consider trades:

- high-end gear (Eagle, Paraclete, LBT, HSGI, etc)

- M4 midcaps (quality)

- no guns

Pantac Weesatch in Coyote Brown.

This is for sale WITHOUT the added pouches (radio, hydration, admin, pistol mag, MALICE clips) or radio/accessories. It has been used and used well but if you know Pantac gear you know it's the cream of the crop of replica gear, and aside from a bit of grime and nature stuck to it, it's in terrific condition. It's a great rig, exceptionally versatile. It'll hold 8 STANAG mags easily in the integrated pouches... you can fit more if you really cram them in there, or if you use the side accessory pouches as well. Will also fit M14, AK, or pretty much any other kind of mag (although P90s are tricky and that's one reason I'm selling). It also has an integrated map pouch. I am getting rid of it ONLY because I am moving to something without integrated pouches.

I didn't have time to remove all the pouches for the photo but if you really want, I will. I assure you everything under the pouches is in great condition.

GunsNGear_0629_1010902.jpg

GunsNGear_0629_1010903.jpg

$75. It does have two replica plastic plates installed in it, which are not included in that price since I intend to move them to my new rig. But if you reaaaally want them, $20. Actually, if you reaaaally want anything that's on there right now, go ahead and make an offer, I might sell.

Eagle Industries gear in Olive Green

Here's some assorted pouches and things I don't really need. All of this gear is in like-new, unused condition.

GunsNGear_0629_1010904.jpg

GunsNGear_0629_1010905.jpg

• Eagle Hydration Carrier - $65 - this retails for over $90 without the harness which this one has!
  • Eagle double mag pouches (2) - $15 each
  • Eagle frag pouches (2) - $10 each

Assorted accessories and sorta junk!

GunsNGear_0629_1010901.jpg

• D-Boys 8.4v 1100 mAH mini batteries, used maybe once or twice (2) - $5 each
  • Leaf accessory pouch/bag - $5 - use it for maps, accessories, camping gear... if you're feeling especially awesome it's also set up to wear it as a fanny pack. :P
  • Leapers pistol drop-holster - $5 each - one strap slightly frayed and burned to close it. Good for a springer.
  • Motorola Talkabout walkies in Tactical Yellow (2) - $70 each, $120 for both - they work fine, lightly used, include AC trickle charger

Boom.

Adding a random smattering of ACU/UCP pouches. These are all in used but good condition, but some are faded. If you're looking for something, let me know, I've got a bunch of it... grenade pouches, pistol pouches, utility, SAW, helmet cover, mag pouches, I think an NVG pouch, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagle hydration carrier is SOLD.

Price drop on radios.

-------

Changing up my trade list... now looking for Glocks and mags (KSC/KWA or TM).

-------

Posts merged. Read up on the forum rules. Bumping is not allowed here.

Archived