Just got these in today from ASGI, after ordering last Wednesday. Cost is $52, which I believe is very fair for the product received. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_119&products_id=5975

The sights are sold as a pair, and are packaged in a heavyweight plastic bag (with one in a smaller bag, to prevent them from scratching each other during shipment.) The tag read "Bravo," which leads to a lot of speculation about exactly who is rebranding this line of ACM accessories. Speculation leads me to believe that it may have something to do with Echo 1, as their PTW is marketed as Bravo, and B-2 seems like an acronym for Bravo 2... which sounds a lot like Echo 1. Could be purely coincidence, but anyway, on to the review.

First Impressions- Very nice weight and build quality, no signs of casting marks to be found. They look to be machined, and of a decent quality metal. The locking mechanism works very well, and is nice and stiff. The finish is of decent quality, a nice flat black color, but looks like it could be scratched pretty easily. The rear sight apertures are cut cleanly, and the windage adjustment has a nice click. Unlike the Troy sights they replicate, the front sight post must be adjusted with a standard M4 front sight adjustment tool (or some creative improvisation.)

I haven't had a chance to mount them on a rail yet, so I'm not sure how securely they are fixed to the weapon. The mounts use flush mount slotted screws, so no quick detachment. That's no big deal though, since they're folding, there's no reason to remove the sights after installation (especially during battle.)

One flaw I found, is that the front sight post is several millimeters too tall. Even at the lowest setting, the post is barely level with the sides. This is an easy fix, with a little time and a hand file, it's just the right height now.

All in all, I think these are definitely worth the price. If you're looking for a direct install, zero, and forget BUIS system, you may wanna drop the extra cash for the King Arms replica battle sights. But, if you're short on cash, and don't mind doing a little handy work, I think you'll be very happy with your purchase.

Sorry for the lack of pics, but you can see all you need on the ASGI link above. If anyone wants to see my modification, I'll be happy to post pics on request.

Edited by gilla409