• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

To keep this topic a live ... I will post my thoughts and share them with you.

I always wanted a PDW with a kick (played with a Dboys, VFC). The WE PDW was in the market but always doubted them, don't ask me why but I had my doubts. Then I saw the GHK version and I compared the 2 and couldn't decide which one I had to buy. I knew that the GHK had a fixed hop up but I thought, I can fix something to make it work.

I bought the GHK version and when I played with it I saw that the bb's were dropping after 15-20 meters. I've heard people saying, with 0.25 the range should be better but there was absolutely no good range (my racegun hi-capa had a lot more range than the GHK) and I was really dissapointed. I openend the pdw to look if I could change something in the hop up. I used teflon to wrap around the bucking and the unit and it helped. But it was unstable. Some of the bb's went straight but others went up to the sky.

I bought the Hop up fixer and the nozzle with npas from fg-airsoft.com and after the instal I tested it. I was pleased but not 100% satisfied. the bb's went straight, but after 20 round the bb's were going up. So everytime I had to adjust the hop up. After some time I just changed the hop up rubber into a harder one (madbull, blue one). WOOOOWWWWW ... What a difference! Now I'm a happy man with an awesome PDW.

The performance are superb.

Here are some vids from my GHK PDW and a picture of me with the PDW.

576982_10151157616488012_1527009165_n.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

To keep this topic a live ... I will post my thoughts and share them with you.

I always wanted a PDW with a kick (played with a Dboys, VFC). The WE PDW was in the market but always doubted them, don't ask me why but I had my doubts. Then I saw the GHK version and I compared the 2 and couldn't decide which one I had to buy. I knew that the GHK had a fixed hop up but I thought, I can fix something to make it work.

I bought the GHK version and when I played with it I saw that the bb's were dropping after 15-20 meters. I've heard people saying, with 0.25 the range should be better but there was absolutely no good range (my racegun hi-capa had a lot more range than the GHK) and I was really dissapointed. I openend the pdw to look if I could change something in the hop up. I used teflon to wrap around the bucking and the unit and it helped. But it was unstable. Some of the bb's went straight but others went up to the sky.

I bought the Hop up fixer and the nozzle with npas from fg-airsoft.com and after the instal I tested it. I was pleased but not 100% satisfied. the bb's went straight, but after 20 round the bb's were going up. So everytime I had to adjust the hop up. After some time I just changed the hop up rubber into a harder one (madbull, blue one). WOOOOWWWWW ... What a difference! Now I'm a happy man with an awesome PDW.

The performance are superb.

Here are some vids from my GHK PDW and a picture of me with the PDW.

576982_10151157616488012_1527009165_n.jpg

[media=]

[/media]