TTW: Perfect starter/advanced BAR-10 Sniper Package

Hi all,

Rules

1. I only accept pay-pal

2. I only ship within the United States

3. Shipping is not included in the price

4. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation

5. Item is sold as is. Buyers should be sure to ask lots of questions about the item and I will answer to the fullest detail and can provide more photos. I have tried to describe the item as accurately as possible below, but am willing to go into much further detail if required.

I purchased this BAR-10 a few months back and I've only had a chance to field it once. The rifle came "pre-upgraded" by another user over at ASR.

Rightsideback.jpg

Leftsidefull.jpg

Leftside.jpg

Safety.jpg

The package includes

•  
  • BAR-10 (safety removed by previous owner, see pics)
  • Prometheus 6.03 inner barrel
  • Purple Nine-ball bucking
  • Two magazines
  • Bushnell 3-9x scope with front and rear mounts and covers

•  
  • Noobie's M-Trigger (Please see this link for more info)

According to Noobie:

The [M-TRIG] is my latest custom fabrication for the VSR/Bar-10 AirSoft sniper rifle. This is a complete replacement trigger mechanism that rivals and in some aspects, exceeds the capabilities of the other 90 degree trigger systems. The [M-TRIG] can be described as a Simplified, Optimized, and Reinforced 90 degree Trigger System.

What started as a desire for a “better” trigger system than those available in stores, made its way onto paper as concept drawings. From those ideas drafted onto paper emerged several prototypes which have evolved into this fully functional drop-in trigger mech which is in its 3rd revision.

As a PDI V-Trig owner, I was not 100% satisfied with the design and its capabilities and saw much room for improvement. I wanted a trigger mech that could “easily” handle any spring I wanted to throw in the cylinder. Unfortunately, the V-Trig I bought, although it could handle the spring tension, always felt like it was "pushing the limit” with a PDI-360% spring. Although I could have machined replacement sears for the V-Trig, that would not solve a number of other issues. So in my book, a ground up fabrication addressing all of the issues was the only real solution.

The M-Trigger is capable of hauling back huge springs without falling prey to sears, etc breaking and resulting in "slam firing." As a newbie sniper I wanted something which would fix the issues with cheap ACM trigger systems breaking and the M-Trigger does that to a "T."

The rifle has a few nicks and dings on it. The biggest cosmetic issue is the safety, which was removed by the previous owner. A bit of plastic near the safety has also been removed. The scope has a few scratches on it here and there. The top of the barrel has the paint worn off and some small scraps from being propped onto logs, planks, etc as firing positions.

•  
  • Chronos at roughly 535 fps (with .20s) by my last check.

Asking:

$250

Just so you know with the M-Trigger there is no safety, its not that he removed it by choice, just that there isnt one. Just dont want anyone to get confused (to OP if you want this removed feel free to PM me or whatever.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived