Got it Phubar, not taking it personally ;)

Nice Mk23!

I think FS could have first asked me to send it back to them to have a look at, instead when I contacted them the first question was what gas did you use?" as if they were actually expecting it or had the ready-made reason for the gun malfunctioning. Customer's unhappy: take the product back and then see what's up...better than just being told you used the wrong gas, take your 200€ gun and shove it.

Still now we don't actually know for sure what damaged the gun!

Over & out for good on this topic.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're annoyed at them lying, when you yourself lied to us and FireSupport regarding what gas you used?

Firesupport state you should only use Cybergun SUMMER gas in Marui GBBs on their warranty page. You stated you did, at first. Now you change your story and admit you used "the wrong gas ". Any goo

This has turned into one hell of a discussion that no longer has anything to do with Firesupport.   All I want to say on the point is this... Mack Bolan, do you really expect Firesupport to go out o

That would be a recurring problem with most guns if used incorrectly. Fact is much like a real gun it's your responsibility to know how to maintain it, what ammo to use and in the case of GBBs what gas to use. I'll retract my earlier statement of TMs not being able to use Green gas and instead so not ALL TMs will handle it as I wasn't right about that, just going by personal experience with two models of TMs with larger valves. You wouldn't go to a real gun manufacturer complaining about how your 9mm won't work with 45. rounds, so why should this be any different? The difference here is all down to common sense really and most of the time when it comes to TM pistols to thing at fault is normally the user .

Edited by Sam-Beta
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just felt like saying that I have only ever had very positive experiences with fire-support. They replaced a stripped piston from my ICS m4 with a marui one, it was under warranty still so no charge and a speedy service. When another ICS m4 came DOA they gave me a full refund almost immediately! Countless airsoft guns and accessories have come from them with an overall great service...not to mention pleanty of prompt emails from questions I have asked!

BK 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, quality control can always fail, but to say that the only time you can run green gas with TM pistols is when you have fully upgraded it with a metal body is a load of tish. Thousands and thousands of people all over the world use green gas in TM pistols with no issues whatsoever.

Yeah, tell me about it, every pistol I have ever owned personally has been a TM and yet, curiously, I have never owned a can of 134a.

I was surprised to re-enter this thread and find an ill word spoken against FireSupport. On the other hand, I should've expected at least one disgruntled customer, this is exception that proves the rule. Must be so much pressure on the guys at FireSupport to uphold such a perfect service record. And yet they manage it. Must be run by Airsoft Gods or something, cus they smile down upon us.

• 2 months later...

Ordered a TM MP7, with 4 spare magazines - My UKARA form was added to the database almost instantly, my order was shipped on the same day and arrived the next!

The downside, they forgot to include one of the extra magazines. A quick call sorted that out and they sent one out which should arrive shortly.

Great service!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great service, although I have found that my orders tend to take 2, maybe 3 days to ship when a lot of people seem to get it shipped the same day (as in order in the evening, get shipped the next day, where as mine is often 2/3 days). Doesn't really fuss me as everything that I've got from them has been in perfect order, just sometimes that extra day means either suffering from the airsoft law of ordered stuff turning up on the Monday after, and it turning up in time to be used that weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So far 9/10 - Only rating as 9 due to shipping cost's. My wife works in shipping and I know how much discount they get with the courier companies and believe me you would be shocked!

The online ordering is very good and dispatch / shipping times are excellent. Nice that you can filter in stock only items, really hacks me off when I have to look at pages of kit that are not even in stock (example Redwolf).