Diemaco L119 / SFW Barrel Extensions

Hi All

A few of you probably will know of my Diemaco barrel extensions, I've another batch coming in very soon (Which will be followed by a new and improved SF556K silencer). The batch of barrels will consist of

6.5" Extensions (To fit your 10" barrel - (thread starts a few mm after the foresight)

6" Extension to fit CA CQB-R length or similar 10.5" outer barrels

and a new development a copy of the later model smoother Diemaco barrel (Missing one of the steps ) these will be in 6.5" and will be limited to 5 pieces initally (Like this one CLICK)

Pics up next week

Prices at the moment are £30 each (Posted and paypalled to the UK, overseas its an extra £5 for shipping, bulk purchases POA). I've yet to confirm final prices with the new manufacturer but the £30 is the maximum they will cost, I'm working on getting them cheaper.

All of this batch will be available in left hand/ negative thread only (I can get positive/ right hand barrels done as a special order but need a minimum of 5 pieces). These will all come annodised at no extra cost unlike previous batches.

Cheers

Mike

I would love to help with that mate if I could get one to copy it wouldnt be a problem but dont think that would happen... Still if you can get me some decent images I'll see what I can do!

Prices now confirmed at £25 each posted for the new run of barrels all will be -ve / left hand thread. Will confirm mix of barrels available asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright fella, im looking for a 6" barrel extension, but as it is being connected to a G&P barrel i would be looking for a clockwise thread. If you have other people looking for them, count me as one towards the 5!

Kris

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys heres what I have

Standard profile-

10 x short left hands (-ve). These fit 10.5" CQB length barrels that end 1/2 inch past the foresight (e.g. CA CQB-R's)

5 x long left hands (-ve). These fit 10" barrels that end a few mm past the foresight. I might keep one of these for myself though.

5 x short right hand (+ve) thread - Systema's 10.5" PTWs, older WE's etc

Price is £25 + £2 p&p (UK) each (Sorry price wasn't as good as I originally thought!) RoW £POA

The threads on these may be a little tight (Depends on your barrel, fitted fine on a KWA M4 but tight on an Element 10" barrel) as they're annodised. So when fitting if it's tight I recommend you spray some WD40 on the threads and work it on slowly.

The annodising is an extremely good match to the airsoft barrels we compared them against, a massive improvement for cheaper!

19082010095.jpg

19082010097.jpg

Silencers to follow shortly the design is in its final stages. The Flash hider idea has been dropped for the time being as it would cost alot but these will be a much more faithful replica!

I also have a new Diemaco barrel product to list but waiting on a picture.

PM's will be going out over the weekend when I have a little more time!

And the new barrel

This is a copy of the more recent issue Diemaco as pictured below.

Reference

dm4.jpg

And the barrel fitted to Cracking Days Diemaco (Although RIF's barrel is a 10" and the extension is designed for a 10.5" barrel)

Sliml119a1.jpg

These are currently only available in the short length to fit the 10.5" CQB barrel but I have them in both +ve and -ve threads so good for CA CQB's or Systema PTW's or old style WE's.

4 -ve thread left and 5 +ve thread.

I will be getting them done in the long length shortly.

Price is the same at £25 + £2 P&P.

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

556k.jpg

Prototype 1. Very good first run. I think the weld line is a little to far back but have advised the guy making them for me.

Price looks to be confirmed at £60 plus postage for this (remember the retail version will be annodised).

As soon as I've signed off the design I'll start taking pre-orders (Should be Monday)

Cheers

Mike

• 1 month later...

The following are left

Barrels

5 x Standard style short extensions to fit CA/ Dboys CQB-R barrels etc (-ve)

1 X Slim style short extension to Fit CA/ Dboys CQB-R barrels (-ve)

1 X Standard style long extension to fit 10" outer barrel (-ve)

2 x Standard style short extensions to fit G&P, Systema PTW, Old style WE (+ve)

2 x Slim style short extensions to fit G&P, Systema PTW, Old style WE (+ve)

Silencers

21 left hand/ -ve threaded silencers

13 Right hand/ +ve threaded silencers

More pics will be up later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I've still a few barrels left in both 14mm +ve and -ve threads. I'm guessing that's a US only make as I've not heard of "Javelin" before. If you can ask the retailer which thread type the muzzle/flashhider has I'm sure I can supply a suitable Diemaco 16" barrel extension or SF556 style barrel extension.

Cheers

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

33 extensions received today.

11 long (to fit 10" outer) -ve thread

11 short (to fit 10.5" outer) -ve thread

11 short (to fit 10.5" outer) +ve thread

Price is reduced to £20 each, UK postage £3, rest of world £7.50 tracked and insured.

PM for paypal details :)

Cheers

Mike

11 long (to fit 10" outer) -ve thread- 7 left

11 short (to fit 10.5" outer) -ve thread- 6 left

11 short (to fit 10.5" outer) +ve threadall sold

Price is reduced to £20 each, UK postage £3, rest of world £7.50 tracked and insured.

• 11 months later...

Archived