Probably was a mod edit - don't want none of your ZeroIn spam here :bleh:

Seriously though, I have noticed it a little over the past few days - I'm positive I've read things, but when I go back they're not there anymore.

I haven't noticed any of mine going missing, though Elrey is probably still watching me :lol:

Ben.

Okay checking your posts from 06-10/07/10 you have posted in the following topics - I have attached a screen shot of those topics. This includes anything that might have got into the trash can (which I can't see).

posts-spetz.png

I'm honestly not aware of any issues with posts going AWOL and no one else has mentioned anything.

Sure it's not a sun/beer combination? :)

What topics did you post on? I need links to have a look at the specific threads.

In order to look into this I'll need to see links to the posts you made. If there aren't any you'll have to report, take a screen-shot of your post and put that and a direct link to the content on here so that I can help.

• 3 months later...

It was necroposted in an extremely rude manner, the necro was removed but you had managed to reply in that time so that post was removed also due to how old the thread was. The thread is still available, it's just on the other pages as it's last post is from February.