Accessories Discussion Thread

Hey Guys,

I often have questions about various accessories for different guns and never really sure where to post them so just end up putting in general disscusion.

We have a Gear Discussion, Just handguns & Tech threads but nothing for accessories.

I think it would deffinatley benifit the forum.

Thanks

Josh

Edited by bankz5152

It sounds nice in theory, but it'll probably become just another subforum that no one uses. I think the General Discussion works because it covers it all, and going by this logic we should do away with it and replace it with a Rifle Discussion Forum, a Pistol Discussion Forum, a SMG Discussion Forum, etc, etc.

And people either are too lazy or don't care enough to post things in the correct forum a lot of the time anyways. Take the Technical Discussion Thread, although it has a specific subforum for Handguns on any given day you can find 3-10 threads regarding handguns not in the correct subforum.

Although My OCD agrees with this to have nicely compartmentalized subforums, my brain is saying no because it will just give the mods more work to move more threads to correct subforums.

My vote is to hold off on this for now unless some other mods have some other points that I might have missed.

It sounds nice in theory, but it'll probably become just another subforum that no one uses. I think the General Discussion works because it covers it all, and going by this logic we should do away with it and replace it with a Rifle Discussion Forum, a Pistol Discussion Forum, a SMG Discussion Forum, etc, etc.

And people either are too lazy or don't care enough to post things in the correct forum a lot of the time anyways. Take the Technical Discussion Thread, although it has a specific subforum for Handguns on any given day you can find 3-10 threads regarding handguns not in the correct subforum.

I'd agree with this, its much like the UK wanted subforums where dispite it being split into AEG/Gas/Spring etc very few people actually bother to post within the subforums themselves and just post in the main wanted section....

Also by having so many subforums if I say, want to tidy the wanted section up and move threads the list of forums I have to look through to find the correct section has got so long it makes the process harder and increases the chance of dropping a topic into the wrong one!

So yeah, a vote for keeping the amount of subforums to a minimum and keeping things simple from me dispite also liking the idea of everything having its own place.