Getting Parts From Tokyo Marui

renegadecow

Not so long ago I was able to avail of the services of Leonard who resided in Japan. He was sort of like a middle man who directly went to Tokyo Marui to buy spare parts normally not being found/sold anywhere else. Thing is he's left the orient or so I've heard and I'm left with a TM Uzi that just recently kicked the bucket for which I can't find parts (spur and sector gear) to fix it with. I was hoping that someone in these forums might know of someone else who offers the same services as it would save me from having to buy a whole new Uzi just to go all Chuck Norris again.

edit:

Just to add, the TM Uzi is still in production so I at least have the confidence that they still carry the parts for it, just not the person to get them for me.

Thanks Rob. Spent hours scouring the net and still no parts (specifically the spur). I have at least found confirmation that Tokyo Marui does indeed offer parts/repairs services through a hotline and simply will not cater to overseas orders or even respond to mail.

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/goriyo/index.html

My last resort is to have a Japanese friend of mine buy the parts for me when he goes back to Japan, which is who knows when.

I am actually in a similar scenario, except the trigger of my UZI broke. I also desperatly need a G3 cocking handle and its spring, since apparently no one makes repalcments for that. If you find that middle man to go to TMs factory, I would pay to have those parts again. Let me know if you find any success.

As a last ressort you can order parts for Marui guns through Dentrinity.

They will order them specially for you, takes a while and is not cheap, but better than nothing.

Got me a VZ61 bottom grip plate for 50 USD in about 4 weeks.

My last resort is to have a Japanese friend of mine buy the parts for me when he goes back to Japan, which is who knows when.

That won't work. Even shops in Japan have to order from TM - I'm ordering a buffer tube and Sopmod lower for example. Very seldom do the shops have stock TM parts - the only time they have that is if there are aftermarket parts of which the shop is customising - then later re-sell the stock TM parts. Of course if that option is there, I'm sure U'd jump onto the aftermarket parts directly yourself.

PM me on what you want (pls go through the catalogue and PM me the part # - or scan and circle). I'm going to the shop tomorrow to beef up my TM parts order so U have 24 hrs :D. Note, even for within Japan, I'm told of minimum of a 2 week wait, therefore don't expect this to be quick turnaround. I'm gonna be out of a Sopmod for about a month I reckon :-(.

I'm in a similar situation but with Marushin parts instead. I know that Marui has a replacement part service for Japanese residents,but I havent heard anything about Marushin throughout all the reading and searching that i've done.

If someone could enlighten me on what options are available,or even better one of our kind japanese members could source the part for me they would have my eternal grattitude and a modest bit of compensation. (Please go easy on me,i'm on a student's budget.)

I need a new M500 outer barrel. :( The ring that retains the magazine tube in place is really thin and the whole thing is aparently not made of the strongest alloy.

See if you can hunt around for Deepfire products. Back in 2005 they made a lot of cosmetic parts for the M500...some maybe still floating around.

Archived