WE AFC (WETTI) M4A1 GBB

For sale,

WE AFC (WETTI) M4A1 Gas Blow Back

Version 1 I think.

boxed, comes with 3 magazines. (I think it also has a short CQB barrel too, but I'll need to confirm that).

Used but in good condition. A few wear marks around the barrel where I attached the silencer, but otherwise it's pretty unmarked.

Nice well built gas blow back, with very realistic field stripping. Nice and solid construction, this rifle feels very good in the hand.

Superb recoil which is nice and grin inducing.

Being gas, and having a hop unit that is a bit pants does mean that this gun is not overly practical in the skirmish sense (I'll be honest). You'll be struggling against an AEG/hi-cap in full chat. It's the version 2 hop, which was a ring around the barrel with a nub (I think I've got some spare rubbers which I'll put in with it too, no use to me.)

Can come in quite hot on the FPS when run on green gas/propane.

Magazines are only 30 rounders, so again this limits it's practical skirmish capability.

I've modded the nozzle so it is adjustable for power, similar to the NPAS system. It's adjusted with a small spanner and moving the nozzle.

2 of the magazines are sporting leaks. It's an o-ring issue, but now I've got my Marui Recoil M4 I haven't the time or the inclination to sort them out.

But, as a curio or specialty piece this is pretty amazing.

Price £250 ONO

No Swaps, Splits or sexual favours.

Please PM me, so I get an email notification.

Usual rules apply.

Archived