JP SIG 556 DMR

The Chef

For sale, unfinished project and never likely to be finished now I've got my SOCOM M4 (it's a hoot).

JP SIG 556. Boxed and all that jazz. Never skirmished yet.

Comes with a Clone Magpul SPR Sniper style stock (rare as rocking horse poop). All metal body with ABS hand guards. Surprisingly solid for a China Clone (now I've put all the bolts back in that were missing from the factory).

Takes Mini Batteries or Sticks (but was intending for a Li-Po conversion and there is plenty of room for those).

STANAG mag compatible (that's M4/M16 for those that don't know).

Nice DMR version of the good old SIG. Certainly something different.

I've put in a slightly longer inner barrel with either the intention to cover it with a silencer or add a barrel extension, as I was going for the SIG556DMR look with this one, so the barrel currently pokes out of the flash hider by about 10mm.

Comes with a scope too.

The hop needs some looking at because it's a little wild at the moment. I've no idea why, and given up trying to figure it out too (see the first line).

It has a full metal V2 gearbox, which is a bit of a hybrid from what I can gather. Some of the bits on the outside are not standard v2.

I haven't cronoed it, but I was planning on using it as a single shot AEG DMR.

Looking for £200 which is what it cost me without the gucci stock and the scope.

No Splits (no, the stock stays on it... you want the stock, you buy the gun) No Swaps.

Please PM me because that way I get an email.

Cheers all.

Rob,

Archived